Is this how a person should be feeling when you give someone what they deserve? In fact, Jungkook feels like he didn't do much like his usual self would do if they dared to cross paths with him.

Was the heaviness in his heart supposed to increase? Is uneasiness the after effect? If it was, then why didn't he feel anything all these years when he did worse. Why--

"Kook!! We are getting late!!"

"Coming!!!" He walked out of his closet with a leather jacket in his hands and left to ROAR, hoping it'll  refresh his mind.

.

For the first time ever, ROAR wasn't able to set his mood. It's been 30 minutes since he entered the club but the girls on the dance floor with skimpy outfits couldn't distract him.

He rejected almost every girl after trying his best to dance with them but he wasn't in the mood.

He chose to drink the heaviest drink so he didn't need to put efforts to distract himself. It was supposed to be easy. And just when he was about to take a sip...

"Did you drive while you are drunk? Jungkook that's not good fo--"

"Great." He whispered, internally rolling his eyes at himself. "That man must be either cursing himself for getting caught or already move on dusting his shoulders. No wonder he made you a fool." He worked the glass before putting it on the table and walked out for a smoke.

Eunwoo and Yugyeom exchanged looks worried for their friend who has been lost since he came out of the prison and followed him out.
They saw him lean against his car and smoke while looking intently at the ground, list on thoughts.
They joined him lighting their own cigarettes.

"You know you can talk to us, right?" Yugyeom carefully asked standing next to him.

Jungkook hummed trying to smile a little bit failed miserably. "I know. Just so much going on in my head but I'll be okay."

They both were relieved that atleast he was talking to them unlike the way he behaved that morning.

"That girl you rejected at the bar, she was totally your type. You should take her home. Trust me, all your headaches will leave you along with your jizz." Eunwoo winked, trying to light up the mood.

"You think so?" Jungkook asked, playing along already feeling bad for ignoring his friends. Yugyeom slapped Eunwoo at the back of his head who fake cried in pain.

They continued to smoke in silence before Eunwoo spoke up. "Man you should give that Taehyung your number. He asked me but I know you wouldn't like that. He was asking me how you were doing and all."

Jungkook jerked his head towards Eunwoo, frowning a little. "What are you talking about?"

"Yes. He came to us that day and asked about you. I guess he was concerned." Yugyeom explained further.

Jungkook scoffed, the bitter feeling that he managed to dilute a little coming back. "He managed to fool you too I guess."

"Huh? But he looked genuinely conc--"

"He was the one who informed the police."

"What?!" In unison they said. "Really? Woah..."

"I don't want to talk about it." He took a deep breath, slumping his shoulder before crushing the almost finished cigarette only to light a new one. "Thank you guys. You managed to ruin my mood yet again." And they stood there in silence, all three lost in thoughts about what Jungkook just said.

.

On the other hand, the Kim family were getting worried for Taehyung.

"I think we should go to the police." Somin suggested her voice shaking a little.