why not sure I'll marry you part 1

ابدأ من البداية

"Come in," she said in a singing voice.

The door opened to reveal six royal guards, led by Zoom Zephyrwing and Thunder Flap, who entered and bowed before the princess.

"Your Highness, we come bringing wedding gifts," Zoom announced.

"Wedding gifts? But the wedding is still five days away," Pipp said.

"Apparently, some ponies didn't want to wait until then, or they sent their gifts from Maretime Bay or Bridlewood, and they arrived early," Zoom said. "Where would you like us to put them?"

"Oh, um, just put them in the empty space," Pipp said hesitantly.

Zoom and Thunder nodded and left the room for a moment to bring the gifts. There were wheeled garment racks, each one carrying dozens of outfits. Pipp's face lit up, and she ran to the rack to look at the outfits, loving each outfit more than the last. The outfits were followed by poly box trucks overflowing with wrapped presents of various shapes and sizes. Before Pipp knew it, half of her spacious room was filled with wedding gifts. Against her better judgment, Pipp decided to open a few of the smaller presents. There were necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and the like. It was fair to speculate that some ponies spent much of their savings just to give Pipp such fancy gifts.

Zipp came into her sister's room bewildered as the guards kept bringing gifts. She squeezed her way through the towers of presents to find Pipp taking pictures of her opened gifts and uploading them online. Pipp flapped her wings and squealed as she proceeded to open another present.

"Pipp, shouldn't you be waiting until after the wedding to open wedding presents with Presto?" Zipp asked.

"I am waiting…waiting to open the bigger presents with Presto that might be for both of us," Pipp said. "Though, I doubt some of these ponies brought dresses and purses with Presto in mind."

"Still, it's ridiculous how many ponies are giving you gifts you don't need," Zipp said as she picked up a box. "Look at this. A diamond phone case? You already have eight of them."

"But this one has aquamarine diamonds, and that's, like, my sixth favorite color," Pipp chirped. "How could any pony know I love that color?"

Zipp raised her eyebrow. She didn't follow her sister on social media, but every pony in Equestria knew Pipp loved to share just about everything about herself. Zipp would bet anything Pipp had shared the Pippsqueaks her list of favorite colors. Maybe more than once.

Pipp continued going through the presents, not paying attention to Zipp. She then stopped upon seeing an unusual-looking present. It was wrapped with torn pieces of wrapping paper in different colors, and the wrapping paper and the bow were covered in glitter. Pipp and Zipp looked at the present curiously, finding it strange yet pretty to look at. Pipp took a picture before unwrapping it and gasped. Inside were two small pony figurines, one resembling Pipp and the other of a well-built, British tan stallion with blue-black hair tied to a ponytail and a short boxed beard. The figurines were made of recycled plastic and other odds and ends. Pipp put her hoof on her heart before she picked up the figurines.

"Oh, these are the cutest things ever!" she squealed.

"I gotta admit, those are pretty cool," Zipp said. "Is there a tag or something that says who this is from?"

"There is a card inside," Pipp said as she took out the card. "It says, 'May your luminescence shine as bright as your love - Izzy Moonbow.' What a cute wedding wish. Where have I heard the name Izzy Moonbow?"

Zipp thought for a moment and said, "I think that's the name of the unicorn that met with Mom with Sunny Starscout."

Pipp gasped loudly and asked, "You mean she's one of the ponies that brought Earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns together so I could meet my Prestie?"