Chapter 7: "Oh how I have longed for you"

"Liam" Sherlock whispered as he pulled William in a tight embrace, pushing William against the back of the stage. William gasped as he sobbed.

"Sherly!" William whispered back as he held the detective tight, burying his head in Sherlock's chest as he muffled his sobs, the detective sighed in relief as he buried his head in William's hair, smelling the rose scented shampoo as he also sobbed against his world.

The both of them held each other tight crying against one another, not saying anything, not letting each other go.

But soon, William finally broke the silence. "Sherly, I was so scared.. I really wanted to live! I really wanted to for you but I didn't and I dragged you with me I'm so sorry—"

"Liam" Sherlock whispered, interrupting William's ramble in panic. He pulled away from the hug as he locked eyes with the math professor. "When I jumped after you, I knew that the chances of surviving were low though I wasn't scare of that. I did not regret anything, if it meant that I will still find you in every single lifetime. I will wait, even if it had to be two hundreds years"

William's eyes widen as more tears began to spill, he smiled. He smiled oh so brightly and warmly, Sherlock couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"I'm so happy, Sherly. I've spent 23 years of my life reminiscing. I never tried to go out of my way to find you because I was scared Sherly.." Sherly softened his gaze as he brought William's hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it.

William smiled as he cupped Sherlock's face and closed the distance between them. The detective widened his eyes in surprise. He didn't expect William to be the one pulling off the first move.

Coming out of his shock, Sherlock kissed back, pressing William's back hard into the back stage.

"Mmm-" William moaned quietly against the kiss, then they pulled away.

"Gosh, you're so pretty" Sherlock whispered as he kissed William's cheek. "Well.. look at you Mr Holmes, you're even more attractive than before" William purred as he twirled his finger around a loose piece of hair from the detective suggestively before trailing his finger from the detective shoulder to his chest, Sherlock's breath hitched.

"My My, back on the first name basis, Professor?" William giggled as he buried his head in the detective's chest.

"Oh right!" Sherlock pulled out his phone, making William curious and pulled back. Then Sherlock opened the camera as he held it high.

"Face the camera, love" William blushed at the name as he smiled towards the camera, hearing a click. "Alright let me send this real quick..." Sherlock opened his messaging app clicking on a contact named 'L.J.M (Lou the scariest Moriarty)' and sent the message.

"You met Louis?" William asked in confusion. Sherlock hummed as he put his phone back in his pocket. "And you have his number?" William asked skeptically to which Sherlock hummed again.

"And he gave you his number?" William now asked in shocked. "Yeah, I met him at your café and I asked for his number" "My word, does he have a crush on you?" William slightly scoffed as Sherlock chuckled at his reaction.

"Wait, Are you planning on getting together with my brother?!" "What, No—Of course not! Well you see—" William laughed as he leaned against Sherlock. "Sherly, I'm just playing with you!"

Sherlock nervously laughed as he sighed in relief. "Well what if Louis actually has a crush on me?" William looked at Sherlock blankly before answering.

"That's too bad. You're mine, I've called dibs on you first two hundreds years ago" William replied. "Where did you learn to use that word!" William chuckled as pretended to he stand innocently.

"My students have a very high influence on me" William looked at Sherlock.

Sherlock stared at William for a while before laughing, making William confused. "Why are you laughing?" He frowned. "Nothing.. it just amazes me how I could still remember our first meeting two cemeteries ago but not what I ate for breakfast" William smiled.

"Louis remembered too" Sherlock suddenly said. "... he did?" Sherlock nodded as he caressed William's cheek.

"You have to talk to him about it Liam, he told me... it hurts having to keep it all to himself because he didn't want to hurt you guys but now knowing that you remembered, I'm starting to think that your oldest brother also remembered his past"

William nodded in acknowledgment as he sighed. "So I suppose the reason why Louis lied to me about having classes today is for the sake of us meeting alone?" Sherlock nodded as William laughed.

"I can't believe Louis is playing the matchmaker! After how he took every chance he could get to kill you" Sherlock frowned as he wrapped his arms William's waist.

"Aren't you glad that we can be seen together freely now?" William hummed as he pecked Sherlock's nose, giggling after doing so.

"Gosh you're driving me insane.." Sherlock whispered as he pushed William against the backstage board again and captured his mouth with his.

William gasped as he felt Sherlock's tongue invade his mouth, he then recovered from his shock as he pulled Sherlock closer by his collar, their tongues twirling against each other, fighting for dominance. Sherlock bit and suck on William's lip like a mad man, making William moan into his mouth m.

Suddenly their heated making out session was interrupted by a sound of William's phone ringing, they pulled away. William groaned as he took out his phone from his pocket, and check the caller ID. It was Lucien.

He sighed as he picked up the called, "what is it Lucien?" He asked, a slight annoyance in his voice.

"Professor, where are you. It has been an hour already!" "What?" William glanced down at his watch as he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away with something" "or someone" Lucian jokingly said as William rolled his eyes. "Oh right we wanted to ask you to join us in a tournament" "Alright I'll be there" William hung up the phone as he put it back in his pocket, a sigh escaped his lips.

"I'm sorry Sherly but my students are calling me, let's meet other time?" Sherlock nodded as he pressed a kiss to William's forehead, making William smile warmly.

"How about my place this evening?" William nodded. "I'll send you the address later, I already got your phone number from Louis"

They both kissed one more time before parting ways.