S1: 4 Never trust a Snake

Start from the beginning

'Does he carry that thing around, all the time?' Nya thought but her question was quickly answered. "And yes I do carry this wherever I go. Anyways; Lloyd had been saving up his money so that he can buy this for me."

"Lloyds the best friend a boy could ever asked for."

[Name] stated and hugged the frame to shield the blush that was spreading to his cheeks, but Nya saw through it. "Friend huh." She mumbled quietly to herself before taking a sat next to [Name]. "You two seem pretty close,"

"He's everything I have..." [Name] muttered as he tore off the clear plastic wrapping and removed the jacket, which he then put on. He zipped it up and settled into it, feeling the presence of Lloyd.

"Well when did you first meet Lloyd?" Nya asked. "Oh, he saved me from almost getting eaten by some hungry pack of wolves." [Name] casually said as Nya had a panic expression on her face.

"Wolves?! Why would he need to save you from wolves? Where were your parents? she asked.

"My mum died I think, I never really knew her... I don't know where my Papa is. He promised he would come back for me but that was like... Five ish years ago." [Name] thought. "But if my Papa doesn't come and get me, then I'll find him, along with Lloyd by my side."

Nya sighed as a cold sweat ran down her face. She could tell that the child in front of her grew up with absent parents, just like her. But she had her brother while [Name] had no one through those five years.

She pushed those negative emotions to the side and listened to [Name] as he went on and one rambling about a random thing he had done with Lloyd with a wide smile on his face.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Somehow [Name] found himself sitting on Sensei Wu's lap and with a large lollipop stuffed into his mouth. He sat there quietly watching as Sensei Wu drew somethings on a sheet of paper. Just then the door opened to Sensei Wu's private room and four familiar heads popped out.

"Oh you must have found the answer to what is the best way to defeat your enemy." The elderly man said as he lifted his head to see that the Ninjas were already standing in front of him. "We have sense, it- on three guy. One, two-"

"Team work!" All four ninjas said in unison.

"Is this what you all think?" Sensei Wu asked as they all started agreeing and nodding their heads with confidence. "Sadly, you are all wrong." Sensei Wu stated simply and crushed the Ninja's confidence.

They all turned to the door disappointed and once they were all gone [Name] looked up at Sensei Wu. "Sensei, what is the answer to the riddle?" He asked but Sensei Wu patted him on the head. "Simple, just make them your friend."

He replied as [Name] gave him a confused look. "How are you sure that it is going to work on anyone?" He questioned but this time Sensei Wu let out a little chuckle.

"Well It worked on you didn't it?"

[Name] made a little hum in agreement then, stood up and went to the front docks control room where Nya was. When he arrived he saw Nya press a button which set an alarm to go off. Not even a minute later he saw the ninjas rush in the control room.

"Break it for me sis." Kai told Nya. "Lloyd and a Serpentine have overtaken Darkly's boarding school for bad boys." She explained as Jay scoffed. "That place is a cesspool for the crooked and the misbehaving."

"Well it doesn't mean they don't need help, step on it ." Cole started then turned to Zane to press a button that turned on the ship's engines.

Cole then came behind [Name] and placed a hand on his back. When [Name] turned around he was greeted by a warm smile from the older. "See I told you, you'd see him later."