Y/n's pov;
~Dream~

While I'm hiding behind a large wooden shipping box catching my breath and holding my hurt shoulder from being shot, I looked around to ten kids around two or six years old already been shot down. I look up to grow adults shooting us down on the cat walks, Sammy the owner of the fighting cages found out everything, and wants us dead. I hear crying on the right side of me and I looked over to Zion over there behind a metal beam covering his ears  as he watched his brothers and sisters get killed. Poor thing was only six years old. I look up to the adults busy, so I took my chances and ran for it.

I get on my knees in front of Zion."Zion," I whispered. He looks at me then tackles me into a hug. "It's okay, I'm here now.".

"Tina, and the others.. There..The-".

"I know," I said, as he sobbed into my shirt. "I'm going to carry you, okay. We gotta go, we can't stay here." I picked him up in my arms and looked around for an exit but its on the other side of the room. "Damn it, I'll have to be careful." I looked at the cat walk and the adults went back to looking for me. I took my chance and ran for the shipping boxes I was at.

"There he is!" Shots fired but they didn't hit me or the kid and Zion cried louder in my shirt from the fear of the gun shots. I made it to the wooden shipping box and the shots just kept firing and hitting the box.

"Y/n, I'm scared." Zion cried.

"I know, you're scared. We'll be out soon." I said, as I waited for them to reload so I can run again.

"I don't wanna die." Zion coughed from the crying.

"You won't, okay. I won't let anything happen to you." I said.

Once the shots stopped. "Hurry and reload!".

I ran for it again full speed and made it to the door. I quickly opened it and went inside as they started to shoot again. I closed the door behind me as the bullets hit the metal door. I ran down the long creepy halls with Zion holding onto me tight, while sniffling. I didn't care about my hurt shoulder or well being, Zion is my top priority. He needs to get out of here.

~

While running down the halls, I could hear more gun shots going off and kids plus teenagers were screaming and crying either from pain or fear. Zion whimpered at the sounds.

"It's okay, Zion." I said. I turned the corner and there were dead people everywhere. I froze and my body went cold, but i pulled myself together and continued moving ahead. "Zion, I don't want you looking, okay? Keep your eyes hidden.".

"Okay," He said.

I step carefully over the dead bodies. "Sorry, our plan is failing. But we all knew the risk, and agreed to it." I thought to myself.