February Snow

SonicJohnz924 Studios Presents

A SonicJohnz924/Cartoon Playhouse Original Series

(Distant Bells, Music)

🎵Come along, It's time for Class, Hear the bells... another C.E. Day, Hooray! For the Students of... 🎵

All Kids:🎵 CARTOON ELEMENTARY! 🎵

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 So Count to Three! (One, Two Three!) And clap your hands (Clap your hands) Learn something new (Something new) Join our Schoolkids Band today! 🎵

Sonic: Right this way!

Bugs and Students: (singing) 🎵It's another C.E. Day! It's another C.E. Day!

Bugs: Bugs Bunny!

Daffy: Daffy!

Sonic: Sonic!

Amy: Amy!

Bluey: Bluey!

Bingo: Bingo!

Tails: Tails!

Yakko: Yakko!

Wakko: Wakko!

Elinor: Elinor!

Dot: And Dot!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another C.E. Day! For us students of Cartoon Elementary!🎵

CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Josh: Look! Snow!

Bugs: Wow! Let's get inside!

Song Ends.

Episode 76: January Snow

Bugs: (Narration) Snow came to Cartoon Elementary around the End of January, so it was no surprise we had recess outside in the snow for days at a time like we did in our first Year at CE.

(Continued) However, This year's snow was different; it kept falling through points in the week and the weekend, but not enough to block the roads.

(Continued) I vividly remember that snow day and our fun and all those recesses that we had with the snow. Even Snickers, Bluey's Dachshund Friend, had a blast with the snow again. 

*Snickers is giggling as he rolls in the snow* 

Bugs: Wow, Snickers. You must love rolling in the snow.

Snickers: What can I say? I'm a silly sausage dog. Heehee!

Bluey: Heh, you sure are silly, Snickers. You always make me laugh when you roll or try to run. Rolling in the snow is a hilarious thing you've done. 

Snickers: I know, Bluey. I love this snow because I've never seen it until Cartoon Elementary Days. 

Bluey: I know. It rarely snows in Brisbane. That's because of how far south we are on those globes.

Bugs: Yes, you've told us that time and again. Now, We're practically playing in the stuff!

Bluey: Oooh! Oooh! Idea! Bugs, Do you have any good Snow Games? You know... besides snowball fights and stuff.

 Bugs: Well, I have a few ideas in my old "noodle". Look here what I've got here, man.  

Out of his Backpack, he pulls out a sled he had brought especially for today. 

Bluey: What's that? 

Bugs: It's a sled. Cartoon Elementary has a sledding course in the Winter this year. 

Snickers: May we see it? 

Bugs: Of course we can. Follow me.

Transition

Bugs: This is it, guys. We can all take turns on Going down it. 

Bluey: Can you show us how? We need to learn. 

Bugs: Of course. Sonic, Mario! Come over here!

Sonic: What is it, Bugs? 

Bugs: Let's show these Aussie puppies how we sled.

Mario: Oh yeah! 

Sonic: Let's do it to it! I'll go first. (the puppies watch) Okay, the first thing I do is make a run-up. Then, when I'm going very fast, I jump on and lay on my belly, and hang on! TERR-I-AAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAAA! Now, You lean your body into those turns, and you should be able to maintain your speed! Whoo-hoo! And down to the finish! And done! 

Mario: Now it's my turn. (jumps on) Yahoo! 

Bluey: Are you having fun, Mario?

Mario: You bet I'm having fun! Wahoo! It's-a Mario Time!  

Bluey: Glad you are! Can I try it now? 

Bugs: Yes, After Mario's run.  

Bluey: Alright! 

Mario: Wahoo! Fantastico! A fun ride for me! 

Bluey: Is it my turn now? 

Bugs: Yes, Bluey. Have fun! 

Bluey: Alright! (makes her run up) Here I go-ooooooooooohhh! Hooray! This is awesome! YAAAAAAAAAHHH! Whoo-hoo! I love this! Snickers you need to try this! 

Bugs: (Narration) Of course he did, and so did all of my friends. It was the best snow day ever.