Easter Party

SonicJohnz924 Studios Presents

A SonicJohnz924/Cartoon Playhouse Original Series

(Distant Bells, Music)

🎵Come along, It's time for Class, Hear the bells... another C.E. Day, Hooray! For the Students of... 🎵

All Kids:🎵 CARTOON ELEMENTARY! 🎵

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 So Count to Three! (One, Two Three!) And clap your hands (Clap your hands) Learn something new (Something new) Join our Schoolkids Band today! 🎵

Sonic: Right this way!

Bugs and Students: (singing) 🎵It's another C.E. Day! It's another C.E. Day!

Bugs: Bugs Bunny!

Daffy: Daffy!

Sonic: Sonic!

Amy: Amy!

Bluey: Bluey!

Bingo: Bingo!

Tails: Tails!

Yakko: Yakko!

Wakko: Wakko!

Elinor: Elinor!

Dot: And Dot!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another C.E. Day! For us students of Cartoon Elementary!🎵

CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Bugs: It's Easter Time, Guys!

Bluey: It's time for some Good Fun with the Egg Hunt at Recess!

Bingo: I'm so excited!

Wakko: Me too!

(Song Ends)

Episode 82

"The Easter Party"

Bugs: (Narration) The week of Easter, we had one of our Little League doubleheaders and a Party during the normal School Day on the Thursday before Easter.

(Continued) The School was always closed on Good Friday, March 29, so we used Thursday the 28th as the Celebration Day again like last year, but Easter was in April.

(Continued) Although I wasn't the Easter Bunny like last year, this year was just as fun even though Easter Was in March this year on the 31st, for some odd reason, but you know... the world works in ways sometimes that we can't tell.

(Continued) Anyways, the Easter Party morning Began in its usual way before the First bell. My friends and I were meeting together in the Cafeteria. 

Cartoon Elementary Cafeteria. 30 minutes before the first bell.

Bluey: It's Easter Again! And It's different than last year for sure.

Sonic: That's because Easter Sunday is on March 31st, Bluey.

Bluey: And Easter Monday is on April 1st this year.

Sonic: The Total Solar Eclipse is also in a week, on April 8th.

Bluey: My 28-minute special Called "The Sign" will be premier on Disney Junior and Disney Plus on Sunday, April 14th.

Bugs: I'm looking forward to that day Bluey.

Sonic: Oh yeah! It's gonna be the Biggest Bluey episode ever!

Bingo: I know, but we can't release any spoilers, as it would ruin the story.

Sonic: Oh of course. And you also have a normal Episode on April 7th featuring the Grannies.

Bluey: Bingo and I love playing the Grannies Janet and Rita at home.

Bingo: Those are our Granny Names.

Bluey: Indeed.

Bugs: However, the Concern in the Animation World is mental, as "Blue's Clues and You" was removed from Paramount Plus to quote: "Focus on Content with Global Appeal".

Thomas: Yeah. And You know what really Grinds my Gears, Guys?

Kids: What Really Grinds Your Gears, Thomas?!

Thomas: Corporate Greed in America! Let me explain. Like everyone in the World, the Goal in the End is and always profit. The phrase is "People with the Big Money make the world go round." The SAG-AFTRA Strike in 2023 and the Subsequent WGA Strike damaged a lot of studios. Like just yesterday, Bugs Bunny told me the plight of That One Movie that got taken off the shelf for a "tax write-off"! Now don't get me wrong, I know you need Money and a profit, but canceling a movie praised by Test Audiences is just unheard of! It's disgraceful, disgusting and despicable when a company uses their Corporate Greed Muscle to kill off the Shows that could make them more money when they're still losing it!

Bugs: What would you Do Differently if you were the President, Thomas?

Thomas: Well, first off all, anything of Entertainment worth a profit that is Canceled, I'll pass a Federal Law that makes these rejected projects free game to people who actually care. The Fans. That's right. These things are going to PUBLIC DOMAIN if I were President.

(Continued) But right now... the best thing we can do right now is just to support the Animation teams who make the Canceled Content, and adopt the Strategy that is known as "voting with your wallet", which means don't give your money to the studios that have cancelled the series or movies that are using their corporate greed. Hopefully the threat of Seeing their Series or Movie as a Horror Adaptation will scare them enough to keep working to get their loyal fans back! And that's what really grinds my Gears.

A/N: This is actually what I want to do if I ran for President IRL.

*the students clap*

Bluey: Well said, Thomas! Very well said!

(The bell rings)

Bugs: Time for class! We'll see you at the Egg Hunt at Recess!

Later At Recess

Mrs. Johnson: Welcome to the Second Annual Cartoon Elementary Easter Egg Hunt!

Ms. Frizzle: It's time for you to take chances, make mistakes, and find the eggs with the Hidden Candies, and try to find the Mystery Egg too! The winner gets a Special Golden Egg to share with his or her class!

Mrs. Johnson: The Hunt begins in 3... 2... 1... GO!

(Montage of Kids chasing after the eggs)

Bugs: (Narration) Of course, we had a lot of Fun chasing down those Eggs. Elinor ended up winning the Golden Egg Prize, and Shared it with all of us, her friends, and even Bluey.

(Continued) This would not be the Last Time the Girls would Get together either, as they'd do it again. But that will have to wait... until the next story!