𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

She expressed how she felt like the house wasn't theirs but instead of just buying a new home they both loved to be their home she felt like she had to change the house around until she was more comfortable with it being hers. She wanted something they could build together as theirs. Somewhere that can be a home for them both to build their family and a life together.

She couldn't help but think about all the girls he had running through the house. All the drugs, guns, and criminal stuff that he had been involved in during his past were still in the house. She wanted a fresh start.

"Damn bae," He said looking at the Ipad full of renovation ideas. He couldn't believe that she had so many ideas. He was starting to think that she wanted a whole new house. Everything she was interested in would make his house look totally different and he didn't know if he was ready for that. "You finna make this bitch a whole new house."

She shrugged before laughing a little. "Is that wrong?"

He pulled his eyes from her ideas and looked over at her as she rubbed her round belly. She could feel the baby move around a reposition hisself as she sat there and waiting for Dejhari's answer. "What you mean?" He questioned hoping not to stir an argument.

"What's wrong with changing everything around? Is something wrong with that? Is that not what you want?" She pestered as he looked through more of her ideas. It seemed as if she had an idea for every part of the house which was totally unlike what she said.

"It's nothing wrong with it but it just don't seem like you want to renovate. It seem like you want a whole new house which is fine but I wish you would've said that before I hired this lady." He said looking over at her as she twiddled with her fingers.

What Kataleya didn't know was that the lady was charging him by the hour. Not only that, but he had to put down a deposit just to start working with her which was not cheap. $800 dollar deposit was crazy to him but he wanted to make Kat happy. He wanted to give her the best that he could find that wasn't to crazy in price. He wished that she was more honest.

Instead of responding, she stayed quiet and played with her fingers as she watched him go through the rest of the pictures she put together to show Jamie. He couldn't believe all the changes she had in mind.

"So, we not renovating? We moving?" He asked. She couldn't tell if he was mad or not and she didn't want to upset him. She knew that he didn't want to move or he would've suggested it but she didn't want to stay there anymore. "You wanna live somewhere else?"

"Yes but we can still use the lady to help me decorate. I mean, it's not going to cost much for it. I don't mind living here if you don't want to move. I'll just redecorate." She said slightly backing out of her ideas.

"Bae, if you wanna move that's fine. We can start looking for new places that fits us both but I just wish you been said that. I don't want our son to come and you feeling a way being in here with him because you don't like this house." He comforted grabbing her hand. "Plus, you spend more time in here than me. I want you to be comfortable."

She just eyed him. She felt a way about his comment but she knew it made sense. Considering he didn't really spend much time in the house she knew she would be made responsible for figuring out what place they could call a home but she didn't want to have it that way. She wanted to be comfortable with a place for them to raise their family in. She wanted his input.