𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Dejhari dragged himself up the dark stairway as he tried to keep quiet. He knew if he made too much noise he would wake everyone up in panic so he stayed quiet as he moved throughout the house toward his room.

He walked inside and went straight to the closet to get undressed and store his gun and money into the safe. He opened the safe slowly and quietly placed his things inside one by one.

He pulled his pants down and started slowly taking his clothing off. As each layer was removed from his body he felt the thoughts about his day be stripped away. He wanted to train his mind to transition towards his home life.

He hated bringing his work life home because he wanted to give Kataleya and his family his all. He had to learn that bringing work home would just mess things up for them.

"Baby," He heard. The soft voice caught his attention. He looked over at the short slim figure that stood in the doorway. Her long brown legs and torso caught his attention as he eyed her salaciously.

He noticed she had nothing on. She stood there naked as the day she was born. He took the chance to eye every curve and dip on her body as they stood in silence. "Come here."

His deep voice caught her off guard. She couldn't focus that he walked through the front door at four in the morning. The way he looked, stood, and watched her did nothing but intrigue her.

"Why?" She replied softly.

"Come here." He repeated. She stood there staring at him as he waited patiently for her to walk over to him. "I ain't seen you all day."

"I know."

"Why is that?" He asked with his head tilted as she started walking towards him. "You was gone when I woke up. Then you said you coming to the office and never showed."

She felt kind of bad about not seeing him the whole day but she felt like she had more important things to do. She was stuck between school, her dad, and her mom.

"I was busy all day. I tried to come but things just kept popping up." She explained as she snaked her arm around his torso. Her eyes met his as she looked up at him.

She was so in love that she couldn't find a flaw at all as she studied him closely.

"You're so beautiful." She spoke up, he smirked before leaning down and planting a lascivious kiss on her lips. Her eyes opened and she noticed the wide smile on his face. "What?"

He chuckled before shaking his head. "Come take a shower with me."

"No." She denied quickly. "I just got my hair done yesterday. I'm not getting in there with you."

He smacked his lips. "Why?"

"You always wanna mess my hair up." She pouted. "I'll wait for you till you get out the shower. I promise."

"You lying Muga." He said looking at her.

"I'm not," She said. "I'm not going to go to sleep. I'll wait up for you. Just don't take forever."

He huffed before looking at her. "Mama,"

"I'm going to wait." She said slowly walking away. He watched her with a pout before shaking his head and walking into the bathroom. He hoped that she wasn't lying.