𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"What you doing?" I asked smiling at the phone as I held Kaneeya on my hip. Dejhari laid on the other side of the phone. It was 7 o'clock in the morning and Kaneeya woke us up out of our sleep because she was hungry.

"I was sleep." He said all groggily, I cooed.

"Aw the little baby fussy because he didn't get his full 8 hours of sheeeppp.." I teased, he smacked his lips.

"She get up like this every night?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, she's not sleep trained." I said. "Most babies have to be sleep trained in order to sleep correctly through the night." I explained.

"That's some bullshit." He said. "Why she can't sleep like normal people do? We need our sleep."

"Oh god Dejhari, grow up." I replied.

"I am grown." He replied. "That's why I know how to sleep through the night."

Kaneeya sat on my hip looking around as she drunk her bottle. She wasn't even listening to Dejhari trash talking her but if she's anything like me, she probably doesn't even care.

"Dooda, I wanna come home this week so I can meet your Granny-Maw." I said with a pout, he groaned.

"Nah, not this week." He said shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked curiously with a pout. I expected for him to be a little more excited for me to come home. Maybe a little dance, a little my lord, or some type of song but instead I got a No.

"A lot of shit going on down here so I need you to stay where you at till I get everything figured out."

"What's going on?" I wiped Kaneeya's mouth.

"Some nigga came to my mom house and then when I told him I ain't wanna do business with him no more he got mad so I'm just gonna leave it right there." He said, I pushed my lips out.

"I'm gonna be honest, I took something from that but I don't think I took the right thing and now I'm confused so I'm not gonna say anything." I said shaking my head. "But I'm sure everyone is ok."

"Yeah they ok." He said nodding his head. "They staying at my Granny-Maw house until I get everything under control."

"Did he say he was going to do anything to anyone?"

"Nah, I just wanna be sure."

"Ok." I said nodding my head. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." He replied. "Ima come down there so we can kick it. Ok?"

I nodded. "Ok." I said nodding my head. "Are we gonna have sex when you get here?"

He started laughing as I burped Kaneeya. I didn't see what was funny so there was no way I could laugh along. I didn't see anything that was funny.