𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓

Dejhari rolled over in the bed and opened his eyes. He looked around and noticed that nobody was in the bedroom with him. He didn't hear any kids toys or dogs barking.

He looked around the room and noticed quickly that it was Kataleya's room he was in. He had came over earlier that day to bring breakfast for Kataleya and Kaneeya but indeed up taking a nap with them instead.

He grabbed his phone and noticed that it was now night time. He got up from the bed and moved around trying to get himself together to go find his family.

"Dejhari!" He heard catching his attention. He opened the room door and started making his way down the steps to find Kataleya with paint all over her. It was in her hair, on her face, and all over her arms and legs.

"Fuck somebody dragged you through some paint?" He asked with his eyebrow up, she smiled at him brightly but he didn't see why.

"Paint!" Nene yelled running through the dining room. She wrapped her arms around Dejhari's legs and smiled at him brightly, getting paint all over his legs in the process. "Come."

"Ion wanna play in paint with y'all," He said before noticing the yellow paint all over his legs. "Yo."

Kataleya laughed obnoxiously. "Now you have to come play with us." She said looking at him from the kitchen. Nene walked back out the back door and out onto the patio and started playing in the paint.

Dejhari walked into the kitchen to see Kataleya was pouring juice into a sippy cup and some in a cup. "Can you pour me some too?" He asked, she nodded and grabbed the cup to pour him some as well.

"How was your nap?" She asked as she poured him a full cup of Mango-Pineapple juice. It was his favorite juice that he kept in a certain part of the refrigerator.

He even bought a few for when he spent the night over. He didn't mind sharing with Nene and Kat but he wasn't sharing with guests at all. Friends or family will be getting water or apple juice.

"It was cool. I needed that sleep." He said leaning on the counter watching as she smirked at him. "What?"

"Nothing." She said before laughing. She handed him the drink before sipping from hers.

"What?" He asked again with a smile.

"Well," she said before laughing. "You looked like somebody took all your energy. You were really tired. Almost like you were worn out."

He chuckled before sipping from his drink. "Muga, stop playin wimme like I didn't have you hanging off the side of the bed." He clapped back.

She laughed. "That never happened."

"Definitely did." He said. "Maybe the blood that went to your brain giving you amnesia."

"Whatever Dejhari."

He took the chance to take in her appearance. She had her volleyball shorts and sports bra on. She didn't have on any shoes or socks so you could see the yellow and pink paint on her foot.

She still had the same hair style in but it was back into a ponytail. You could see the large passion mark on the side of her neck that was slightly covered by pink paint.