S1: 5 Can of Worms

Start from the beginning

Cole then spat out the remaining soup that was in his mouth and wiped his lip. "Jay!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Jay was currently on the ship's middle dock getting ready to start his training with his new training invention that he created. He pressed the remote control, turning his machine on before he placed on his helmet.

"Let's ease our way into this. How could I leave two? Shall we?" Jay said to himself as he prepared his nunchucks. However when Jay pressed the button the machine suddenly started to twitch  and spark up.

"Hey, Jay, I saw Zane try to repair the sparring-bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise?" [Name] questioned as he gained the lighting Ninja's attention. "Later, bro!" [Name] said as he and Lloyd left to go to their next victim Zane.

"Wait! What!" Jay started panicking as he tried to turn his machine off but it started charging towards him. "No, nooo! Zane!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Lloyd and [Name] went above deck and saw that Zane was about to do laundry. "Hello, [Name] and Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?" Zane asked as he greeted the two kids with a smile.

"Kai wanted us to pick up his Ninja suit, he threw it in with your white." Lloyd replied and lifted up the laundry's basket to retrieve Kai's suit. "Here it is!" Lloyd exclaimed and started walking away.

"Bye Zane." [Name] waved and went to catch up with his friend.

Zane waved back at the boy before realizing what had just happened. He then went towards the basket and pulled out his Ninja suit and saw that it was dyed pink.

Zane frowned.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🔥 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

[Name] and Lloyd laughed and they listened to the Ninjas yelling and blaming each other.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face!" Kai yelled as he pointed at Cole.

Cole didn't say anything to him but turned and glared at Jay. "Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days! THREE DAYS!"

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!"

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this?!" Zane then lifted his Ninja suit. "It's pink!"

The four Ninja continued to yell and blame each other as Sensei Wu entered the room. They ignored the man's presence as Sensei Wu walked past them and shook his head in disappointment before pushing a sliding door open revealing [Name] and Lloyd.

They all stopped arranging and looked at the two boys that were laughing, their eyes landed on some pink dye laundry detergent, some spices, a hammer and a controller. Those were the items that were used to mass with the Ninjas.

"Ah! you did this?" The shouted as they glared at the two children. "Boys, I get first dibs on." Cole made his way up to [Name] and Lloyd. The two kids immediately went to hide behind Sensei Wu who shielded them from Cole.

"No dibs. I put them up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumor's, and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble." Sensei Wu explained. "Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Sensei Wu asked his students but they shook their head.

"Uh, no offence, Sensei. But let me jump to this conclusion: Today's lesson is lame." Cole voiced out. "Yeah, why can't you teach us how to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man is lying by twitching his nose?" Jay asked, obviously irritated by this lesson.