With this thought I went to that fucker who was getting the beatings from my guards.

I stopped them and sat on my king chair placing my one leg on another.
I took out my cigarette and lit it and asked him

"who"

With that I took a puff of the cigarette , the man was shivering but was not opening his mouth I knew it but thought to give him a second chance as I was in good mood. He didn't waste the chance.

" Aakash sinha" said the man.

But guess what I knew it beforehand so I ordered my men to send this piece of shit to that bastard Aakash.

I stood up not before stabbing him by my dear dagger. He deserved it for going against me. I carved my message on his body and send it to Aakash.

The guard bring the car for me and I sat in it. I closed my eyes to relax for sometime but that doe eyes, that flowing hairs, the innocent yet sharp featured face flash in front of my eyes.
That girl surely had something in her that she messed my mind, I have to teach her a lesson.

"but who knows when we will again see her"

It will be good for her only if she never came in front of me .

With running thoughts in my mind my gaze fell upon the diary. I took it in my hands but immediately put it back after realizing my action.

I had thought that, that girl would no longer disturb my mind but again she did.

Vansh get yourself together and by passage of time you will forget about her and moreover you had many more important things to do then her. He will be arriving in India and I have to catch anyhow.

With the passage of time for the first time what I thought  didn't happen that girl didn't left my mind even for a second. My mind was playing game with me and I for the first time was not able to control it. It made me restless even the blood also didn't give me that satisfaction and all of that was because of that girl.

For finding the satisfaction i started becoming more hungry for the blood but it also didn't worked.

I was standing in my art room closing my eyes and don't know when my hands started creating their art whatever it was happening was surely giving me some satisfaction which I was craving from past few months.

I opened my eyes and looked at the art to see the same girl which had been roaming in my mind. It was one of the best art which I created till now.

And from there it became my habit to paint her on the canvas whenever I wanted  satisfaction.

You all will be thinking that why I didn't find out about her and the answer of your question is that I didn't wanted any distraction between me and my mission and that girl was my biggest distraction and after that day she also didn't came in my way.

Flashback end

Huh but the fate didn't played in the favour of that girl and the girl cross my pass again after 5 long fucking years.

When I did the background check of khushi there I saw the girl which unknowingly occupied my mind. She was her sister.  The fate really played well.

Present

After painting her again I went towards the basement to meet my guest, I came in the library and pressed the button to open the door of my torture room.

The guards bow seeing me there giving them acknowleding nod i went to meet my guest.

There they were tied by the chains with good very good amount, my boys did the great job.

Sarthak was also there and was beating that fucker who tried to hold my wife. What was his name oh Rohan singh.

I grabbed my dagger and stabbed him in his thigh his eyes were tied by the cloth and his mouth was also tapped so his scream got muffled but I got to hear his painful scream and to see the fear in his eyes so I ordered my men to remove the cloth form his eyes and mouth and same with everyone who dare to disrespect and harm my wife.

And the fear which I wanted see in their eyes was there which made me smirk.

"we are we are very sorry sir " they said while stuttering and trembling in fear but they had to thought before hurting her.

I again stabbed that motherfuker and than cut the hand that dare to touch her to hurt her, I cut that hand in pieces.

"how dare you hurt her "

His screams were echoing in the whole basement scaring his fucker friends. Her (Aaradhya)  tears were coming in front of my eyes again and again making me more mad.

I then ripped off his skin and at last shoot him just near his heart not fully killing him.

I then went towards that bitch isha, she talked bad about my wife , she is very proud of her status let me show her real place.

I took the paper from sarthak and throw it on her face and signaled my man to untie her chains.

"read" i ordered her to read the papers , she looked confused but read it and soon her expression changed from terrified to horror sad then to shock which made me smirked.

"ho-, wh-y,  whe" she was able to complete her sentence when she started crying but it was nothing in front of my rose' tears.

She was very proud of her money so I snatched it only. She asked my rose status

" what's your status in front of her" i asked as now she and her family was bankrupt.

I just bought all there business and that university as a gift for my wife for her first rasoi. How good husband i am na.

And now without any more entertainment i shoot her. And then the others after torchering them expect that motherfuker rohan. He had the done the biggest sin of his life by touching and disrespecting her and he had to wait for his death till I give him.

For now I have to do one more thing so I went to the second cell where she was kept.

-Ak

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello

So how's the chapter.

Did you liked vansh pov.

And how's his gift for his rose.

And who is she.

And lastly subh or swasth uttarayan.

Take care and bye ❤.