(Birthday Ep.) Kai Chisaki

DISCLAIMER: I'm aware not many people like Kai. I'm just writing this because I thought it would be fun. THE RELATIONSHIP IN THIS CHAPTER is probably not a healthy one. Please do NOT get yourself into a relationship like this one. The story is strictly fictional.

"Sir, the deal was successful. If they are running on time, the shipment will arrive shortly." (y/n) announced the activities that should be taking place to his boss. He had to admit that he had always found him attractive. The (h/c)Ette's boss had saved him a long time ago and he owed the man more than his life. The shorter male didn't always agree with the way the Yukuza boss did things but he never spoke out of turn, he wasn't stupid.

"Sir?" (y/n) knocked on the door. He noticed it was unusually empty and torn up in the hideout. It was also very hard for him to get inside but he ignored it and came in secretly. He had always been loyal to Kai. "The boss is in danger." (l/n) heard someone from behind him speak. He didn't care who it was, the (h/c)ette wasted no time in taking out his phone and checking for the tracker he put in Kai's body. His boss might not have known about it but he didn't care. Right now it came in handy.

(y/n) used his quirk to get onto a building. The (h/c)ette had a form of hair manipulation and it was very useful to get to places quickly. The moment he was near the area that the tracker led to, he had stopped in his tracks looking down at the road.
(y/n) had a very good sense of overhauls presence, there was no way for him to escape from the (h/c)ette. Just as (l/n) let his hair down for easier use he noticed a car following incredibly close to the one that held Overhaul. (y/n) watched as one van hit the other, Chisaki falling out as he was completely restrained. The sight of his boss looking so terrified upon seeing Shigiraki made the (h/c)ette feel angry toward the leader of the League.

Seeing as the villain was getting close to his boss, he used his (h/c) strands to shoot himself down and scoop Kai away. (y/n) took him onto a different building afraid he would have to keep running, his adrenaline was pumping through his veins incredibly fast. "Sir, are you alright?" The (h/c)ette waited but when he didn't get a response his concern was growing by the second. It was clear that their organization was destroyed and (l/n) felt it might take a long time before he could get his boss to speak. The mans whole life mission was to make his father well and now he would never be able to, it must be devastating.

"Why?" Overhauls eyes looked like they had lost all life in them. He would have preferred to have been locked away forever than face the failure of not saving his father. "I'm afraid I couldn't let you die. The very core of my existence wouldn't be the same without you." (y/n) moved quickly to get them to a safe area that was out of the eyes reach. He carefully removed the restraints and held out the notorious mask to the man. "I don't want it, not now." Kai stretched slightly his mind still clouded with the situation and the way it had went. He had lost everything he worked so hard for.

Even now he was sure that the drug he had created was gone. The hideout was a mess, destroyed. He couldn't be sure if his father was still inside. And he knew he couldn't know if his men were still lingering. The source of his drug was taken from him and all he had left was a man who chipped him and wouldn't leave him alone. "(l/n) are you aware that I have nothing left?" Overhaul was feeling irritated, how could someone like the shorter male look so pleased with himself knowing that everything had gone to hell.

"Very, sir. Someone in the hideout had made me aware that you were in danger so I came to save you. The shipment should be halfway arrived, we can meet it halfway and start from there." (y/n) knew that the man in front of him likely didn't care one bit about what happened to him but that didn't bother the (h/c)ette. "What?" Overhaul was still slightly irritated but was more intrigued now hearing that there was one shipment left. Instead of speaking (y/n) got to work and used his quirk to move them both discretely until they reached the truck. The shorter male slipping in through the passenger side.