(Birthday Ep.) Shigaraki, Tomura

(y/n) had been walking the streets with his backpack and a small bag. He was walking aimlessly, looking for the crappy apartment he was renting but was struggling incredibly to find it. Looking at his phone once more to see if he was even walking in the right direction he accidentally bumped into something. "Hey, watch it." The voice was strangely scratchy, as if it the users throat was in desperate need of water.

"Oh, sorry." The (h/c)ette muttered out, hoping he could ask this stranger for help. He reached out carefully but it was far too late. The stranger was already walking away quickly, (y/n) wasn't able to see what they had looked like, their hood was up but something told him to chase after the runaway stranger. "Hey! Wait up!" The (h/c)ette jogged until he caught up with the stranger. He was tired and just wanted to get into shelter at this point. It was pretty late out.

"Quit following me, I'll kill you." Shigaraki looked at this random man suspiciously before pulling him away with just two of his fingers. "What are you doing? I'm just trying to get home." (y/n) didn't seem to be scared, he was certainly intrigued and maybe if he wasn't so exhausted, he would be scared. "This is why you shouldn't be talking to me, I'll give you one more chance to quit." Tomura removed his hood showing his face to this stranger but he didn't seemed shocked or scared which sort of pissed him off.

"Um.. what?" (l/n) was confused but he took the time to take in this mans features through the dim lighting, his wavy blue hair, red eyes, and his skin that seemed to have little ridges of scars. He was honestly.. weirdly attractive despite the fact that he was looking at the (h/c)ette like death awaited him. "Um you do know I'm a villain right?" Shigaraki rolled his eyes, he certainly didn't have time to be playing babysitter now that he was trying to get his plan together with his master. Once UA's school year started he would take down All Might.

"Oh.. no, I didn't know that. Can you help me find my apartment?" (y/n) shrugged slightly, asking was worth a shot, he was way too tired for this and if he was going to die then he might as well try to see if he could get some sleep. "I could kill you, doesn't that bother you?" Shigaraki was genuinely trying to figure out if this man was insane or if he just had no regard for his own life. "Um, no. If you were going to kill me, I'm sure you would have done it by now." (y/n) shrugged he wasn't sure what this mans deal was but if he was going to kill him he'd better hurry it up.

"You have a point.. but now that you've seen me, I can't just let you go. Come with me." Tomura led the man down the alley way, he had been close to the hideout for a while and maybe a part of him wanted a little companionship. "I'm Tomura by the way, Tomura Shigaraki." He spoke his tone was low as he pulled the stranger into the back entrance of the bar. "Okay, sure, Shiggy could be a good nickname." (y/n) shrugged a little, he didn't know where this was going but now that they were inside and in a bar at that, he would have a drink and pass out.

"Don't call me that." Tomura had a look of horror on his face after hearing the nickname. It was disgusting, why would anyone try to call him something like that. "Can I have a drink? I'm (y/n) (l/n) by the way." The (h/c)ette practically threw his things on the ground before grabbing a bottle behind the counter. "Drinking your night away? What a life." Shigaraki couldn't help but be sarcastic. He wasn't much of a drinker himself but seeing the way (y/n) was packing things away was slightly disturbing.

"Well, I was willingly kidnapped, I figured now would be the best time to drink." The (h/c)ette shrugged slightly as he poured himself a drink over ice. He poured Shigaraki a glass as well and gave the supposed villain a look that said there was no room for argument. "You're such a pain, really. It's childish." The shorter male rolled his eyes before taking a sip, his red eyes shutting tightly as he felt the heat burn his throat. It was disgusting.. made him itch. "So lonely villain. What's your story? Also where can I sleep, I'm tired." (y/n) couldn't stand still, despite being tired he was walking around checking everything out, the place was dusty and he hated that but there was obviously nothing he could do about it.