Hanta, Sero

It was a relatively chilly weekend and (y/n) was walking the streets trying to find something to do. He had finished all of his paper work from his internship and was bored. He had already visited his friends at the skate park and at the ice cream shop. It had been a while since he had seen Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki, and Izuku. It was nice to see them all again and hear about how their internships were going well. Two of them were saving up to start their own hero agency and had invited the (h/c)ette to joined them. He happily accepted but that still left him with hardly anything to do. Life seemed a little dull after they had finished at UA.

Just as he was about to cross the street, he came across a flyer for a trapeze artist who would be performing at the  arena they had around here. It said that this would be his first performance, his debut, and that he had been working there for a while so (y/n) decided to make his way over. The walkway was starting to get a bit crowded so he used his quirk to make the trip faster. It might have been cheating but he was really curious to see a young trapeze artist. It was a guilty pleasure of his, watching trapeze.

It was always fascinating and it reminded him of a crush he used to have in high school. At the entrance the (s/c) man made sure to buy a ticket of the best seat, it happened to be on the top floor. It was a little nerve racking but he was able to see all the equipment that was used to swing off of so he knew he had good seats. A few moments had passed when the building had started to fill quickly with people. He was glad that he had gotten the seat that was high up since everywhere else had a ton of seats while he was the only one on this side.

(y/n) was starting to get excited, he had seen a million different routines before and wanted to see how this one would be different. Moments had passed and the announcer started by saying that the act was very different than normal and that the equipment wouldn't be used by 'Cellstick' The name was very odd but it hadn't made the crowds excitement go down. The lights around the room had started to darken as the ones near the performing area lit up. The anticipation was starting to kill the (h/c)ette.

Instantly when a white strip stuck out to the ceiling his heart dropped to his stomach. He was still in denial so he hadn't moved yet but when a ravenette started to spin upward in a revealing outfit it was clear to (y/n) that the trapeze artist was in fact Sero. As the lean man detached the tape and did a flip he was sure to stick another one up to the top. It was near the seat where he had practiced flips before. They had told him someone was up there so he wanted to give a good show. Quickly pulling himself up through his tape dispenser he swung himself toward the seat in a flashy manner.

He needed to look good, as he got closer he noticed that he might've used to much force to swing himself forward as his lips almost met with another but in a swift movement his head moved up. Still too stunned to speak fully the (h/c)ette whispered out staring into the black eyes of the other male. "I thought the hair looked familiar."

"Hi (y/n), it's been a while." A bright smile made its way onto Sero's face. Neither of them had noticed the position they were in. Sero was stopped by the other males hands that happened to place themselves on either side of the ravenette's lower back. In addition to that his legs were now on either side of (y/n), who's chin was flush with the taller man's chest. "Having to strain my neck to talk to you is new." Neither of them spoke but when the announcers voice sounded the two jumped slightly.

"Thank you for coming to the debut of Cellstick. He will be back next weekend and would be happy to carry on the show then. For now, please pick up a flyer on the way out and have a nice day." After the announcement ended Sero jumped back swinging down to wave at everyone. (y/n) sighed when the familiar scent of cologne and tape left his senses. The (h/c)ette was quick to head back down to the main area and wait. He had asked around when Sero would come back out but they weren't able to tell him.