description and main leads

Strong, bubbly and confident. 22 year old Zara Ahmed, a practicing Muslim. She has always dreamt of being successful and financially independent. Everything was going perfectly well. She was the first women from her family to pursue education after college and then work. All thanks to her dad's support, but what happens when she loses that support. Her family back in village constantly forces her to come back, meanwhile she makes excuses knowing if she goes back, she will have to deal with her fiancé, whom she hated.

A compassionate and generous workaholic. 27 year old Hamza Ali Malik, a successful business man and the CEO of Malik enterprises. After his father's demise he took the responsibility of running one of the biggest multinational company in Pakistan. What happens when he meets this annoying girl?

Doeshe hate her or seek her attention?

'Marriage' was not part of his or her plan, at least that's what they thought.What happens when both of them cross paths. No matter how much they try toavoid each other, universe brings them back, face to face. He has encounteredbillions of gorgeous women around him, but his eyes only search for her, whyher? Someone who's completely covered. He can't even see what she looks like,yet can't stop himself from falling for her!
Will she ever fall for him? Even if she does, will they be able to go on withtheir relationship?