⋆˚✿˖° 12. Like Crazy

"Aren't you going to join them?" You asked your boyfriend, who was currently sitting with you by the mattresses at Sano Dojo

"Nope," He replied with a smile, throwing an arm around you. "Gonna spend time with my girlfriend."

You sighed, leaning into his arms. "Shinnn, you should though. You literally can't even fight for shit."

Shinichiro pouted at your remark. "Don't worry, even if I'm shit, I'll always protect you no matter what."

Your lips curved into a smile as he hugged you into his chest protectively. You looked over to where Mikey was sparring with Baji. Mikey had the upper hand and was continuously throwing in punches and kicks at Baji, who you had to give credit to, was actually managing to block some of them. They were both scary good.

"Mikey and Baji with no doubt could single-handedly wipe the floor with you." You teased, planting a quick kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Ha! Those two little punks?" Shinichiro laughed, though abruptly came to a stop when Grandpa Sano loomed over him.

"I think you're the punk here," Grandpa Sano said with a stern face. "Always messing around and never coming to the dojo."

"I'm here, aren't I?" Shinichiro joked.

"Then get your ass over here and come spar!" Grandpa Sano replied.

You laughed and got up, extending your hand out. "Your Grandpa's right. Come on, Shin!"

He laughed and grabbed your hand as you hauled him up.

A small smile tugged at Grandpa Sano's lips but it disappeared just as quickly. "Y/n, you should join us too."

"Sure," you said, then looked down at your outfit. "Wait, but my clothes..."

"Come with me," Shinichiro said, pulling you along in the direction of his bedroom.

"Ehh?"

"Can I look now?" Shinichiro asked as he lay on his bed, his arms covering his eyes.

"Wait there," You replied, hopping on one leg to pull up the pants. "Okay, you can look now."

Shinichiro immediately sat up and looked over to you. "Hmm, not bad. I like it." He commented as he looked you up and down.

"Not bad?" You repeated, looking at yourself in the mirror as you wore a spare set of Shinichiro's judogi, "I look ridiculous, not gonna lie."

He grinned, "Ridiculously cute."

You snorted, flapping your arm as the sleeves were just a bit too long.

"Now, now, pretty girl. You look adorable, I swear." He replied, hand over his heart.

He stepped closer to you and brought your arms up. "Here," he said, rolling up the sleeves for you. Then he bent down on his knees and did the same for the bottom of the pants.