Chapter 8: Bandit and Chilli Playful Revenge

Start from the beginning

So Chilli then says to Bandit while looking forward to becoming a spy.

Chilli: "I thought about it, Bandit, and I love the idea of being a spy. I could see myself as a spy."

Bandit then says to Chilli while looking happy and excited for Chilli to be a spy.

Bandit: "That's amazing, Chilli. You're going to be an amazing spy. So, babe, have you thought of a spy name?"

Chilli then responds to Bandit's question while knowing exactly what spy name she wants to be called.

Chilli: "Yes, I have thought about the spy name, and the name I chose is."

Chilli: "Red Pawn 007."

Bandit then responds to Chilli's spy name and likes it.

Bandit: "That sounds awesome, babe. I also like how it gives James Bond vibes."

Chilli responds to Bandit while looking happy, wagging her tail, and kissing her husband on the cheek.

Chilli: "Aww, thank you, darling. I'm really glad you like it."

Timeskip to Chilli and Bandit getting ready for the plan to work

Chilli then begins to look to see where Simon is and she sees him at the big tree, talking to Bluey and Bingo as Bluey and Bingo sit on a round wooden bench.

Chilli then begins to sneak to get close to Simon. As Chilli is sneaking, Bandit then gets his phone out and plays the James Bond Theme music. Chilli then makes it to Simon without him knowing she's there.

Chilli then looks at Bandit and puts her thumb up to show the coast is clear.

Bandit then begins to walk very sneakily without getting spotted by Bluey, Bingo, or Simon.

Bandit is behind Simon and has the opportunity to get the Magic Xylophone and polyball from him.

Bandit then begins to slowly grab the Xylophone and polyball.

Bandit then feels he's got the Xylophone and polyball, so he slowly takes them out of Simon's hand. Bandit manages to get the Magic Xylophone and polyball from Simon.

Simon still doesn't know that Bandit now has the Magic Xylophone and the polyball.

Until Bluey and Bingo noticed that Simon no longer had the Magic Xylophone and polyball, so Bluey then said to him,

Bluey: "Umm Simon, just to let you know, you don't have the Magic Xylophone anymore."

Simon then looks confused, thinking he still has the Magic Xylophone, so he begins to look at his hands.

When Simon had a look, he saw that he no longer had the Magic Xylophone and polyball and said to Bluey,

Simon: "Oh, tea and biscuits, you're right Bluey. I no longer have the Magic Xylophone and polyball."

Bingo then noticed that their dad has the Magic Xylophone, so Bingo says to Simon,

Bingo: "Simon..! Simon.! Our dad has the magic xylophone."

Simon then begins to have a look and sees that Bandit has the Magic Xylophone and the polyball and says to Bandit,

Simon: "Very clever, Bandit. You managed to get the Xylophone from me without me noticing."

Bandit then laughs and responds to Simon.

Bandit: "Thank you, mate, and yes, I did."

Bandit and Chilli start to run away from Simon so Simon doesn't catch them.