We reached the location, I was about to open the door suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the screen and told Ishi to go inside I am coming within a second. I disconnected the call because it was Devyaan's call which means he must have mailed something, I opened the laptop and replied to the mails.

I was going towards the shop when I saw
a car was coming from the front and a girl who was talking on a call was crossing the road, she didn't even hear the car's horn, she was about get hit by car when I held her arm and pulled her towards me. Her little fingers stopped on my hard chest and both my hands were on her slim waist, she was breathing heavily and her long hair was covering her face ,my one hand was holding her waist and the other hand was trying to see her face by removing her hair strands from her face.

As soon as I removed the hair from her face, her eyes were closed. She was Ishi's cousin, suddenly she opened her eyes slowly and looking at me pushed me away from herself without wasting one second she yelled at me "Are you fucking out of your mind, Mr. Yuvraj Suryavanshi? Can you explain to me about the stunt you performed?"

I ignored her questions properly asked "Hey bhagwan! tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

(oh god! what are you doing here?)

She folded her hands on chest and said"Main yaha market mein ladke taadane aaie hu bolo taadoge?"

(I have come to the market to check out boys, you will check out)

"Do you have anything called manners or not? I saved you from getting into an accident, you should thank me instead you are replying to me like this" I asked her. "You know Mr. Suryavanshi, I had manners but I sold them some time ago and bought outfits for your wedding with the money I got" she rolled her eyes.

We both didn't say anything to each other and went into the shop where others are present. "Aarushi, didn't you say that you would meet the wedding planner and come here early. Where were up until ?" Ishi asked her and forwarded a water bottle to her.

She looked at me and said "nothing much, mine and dad's choices were not matching regarding the theme of your haldi and some time ago I bumped into a half-mad man who asked me what I was doing here in the market".

"Ishika, is your cousin making arrangements and selection for our wedding?" I whispered in her ears. She looked at me and nodded, "but why? I don't know about her taste , what if you don't like the arrangement" I asked her

She completely turned towards me, looked into my eyes and said "you probably don't know Yuvraj, but from childhood till today, I have liked everything that she has liked or has chosen, call it a coincidence or luck but every time in the end that things became mine".

"Ishi, what......."

I was about to ask her but my whole attention went to Advit who was saying something to Aarushi " you know, you are literally my type ,if I had came to India earlier than them, I would have met you but now I will not let you go" he is trying to flirt with her.

Aarushi smiled looking at him and then continued trying on the jewellery, now everyone else had selected their jewelery and only Aarushi and Siya were left who held a pendant in her hand and Bhabhi was running behind her to take it back from her.

She came to running, I picked her in my lap and she quickly put the pendant in my blazer's pocket and said " chachu hide this here and don't give it Mom".

"Siya give it back to Mom" bhabhi said holding her hand, "No I will not, I want this " she said and hid her face in my neck ,"it's okay bhabhi if my butter want it then I will buy it, tell shopkeeper to add this with all jewelleries " I said while the pendant to her, she nodded and took it in her hand.

"Okay then if everyone had done with shopping then let's go back, Mehak, if you are going home, you take the ours shopping bags. I am going to my apartment, me and Vri will come back at dinner time" Aarushi said.

What! Despite having her own home and family, this girl lives alone or with a friend in an apartment, this girl is so strange.

"Yuvraj let's go", Ishi said and I came out from my thoughts."You go sit in the car, I am coming" saying that I headed towards the bill counter to pay the bill. I forwarded my card to the cashier but he refused to take it , pointing finger towards Aarushi , he said" Mam has already paid for everything".

She was going out of the shop but her steps froze at the place when a red car stopped in front of the store, Aarushi grabbed Vaidehi's shirt hard from behind, she looked outside and then she came close to her and held her hand tightly which was holding her shirt.

"Take a deep breath, nothing is going to happen, I am with you" Vaidehi said to her. She took a deep breath and her face was looking pale, sweat buds were forming on her forehead.

Vaidehi held her hand more tightly than before and went out of the store. I looked towards the red car in which an aunty was sitting with a kid in her lap. Then I came out of the store to look at the surroundings but there was nothing suspicious then why she acted like this.

************==============************

Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗

Thank you so much for reading That's all for today ☺️Hope you will like this chapterShare your opinion and feedback about this and vote for itFollow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗