Life of Luxury Series

L I F E  O F  L U X U R Y  S E R I E S  #1

#1 Nothing New
(Life of Luxury Series: Tiffany Vie)

PRONUNCIATION:

TIFFANY VIE XIMENES
(TI-FA-NI VI HI-ME-NES)

SIRIUS VALENCIO ALCAZAR
(SIR-YUS VA-LEN-SHO AL-KA-ZAR)

SIRIUS VALENCIO ALCAZAR(SIR-YUS VA-LEN-SHO AL-KA-ZAR)

currently :
ON - GOING

✰៹⭒𝅄 ⁎★ Hello! Before you proceed, take note that this is unedited and it is the first draft of the stories therefore it might contain grammatical and typographical errors. Furthermore, I wrote this for fun because of a night I thought of naming my characters as the known brands around the world; there are no excuses for the bad writing but rest assured I do try my best to improve. You can always drop the book if this isn't your cup of tea. I'll understand and thank you for checking this out!

mizuella

disclaimer

The usage of luxury brand names for characters in this work is purely fictional and does not imply ownership, endorsement, or affiliation with the brands mentioned. All trademarks and brand names belong to their respective owners. This usage is for creative purposes only and not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks. I do not claim ownership or copyright of these brands.

The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views and opinions.

warning

This might contain strong languages and explicit situations. Reader discretion is advised. Trigger warnings may be included as this story will tackle about the mental health of the character.

All my love,
Mizu ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹