𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

The man let out a breathy sigh, "Are we going to talk about what's making you all sad and shit?"

She let out a sigh of her own still looking out the window before she responded, "That depends are we going to talk about the way you've been acting with Keeley around the office?"

Roy let out a grunt but did not respond. Tallulla had eyes everywhere but I guess that's why she was a photographer. She was always looking for the perfect spot. The girl had seen Keeley and Roy walking on the treadmills together a couple of days ago while Roy was trying to read something. She had also seen them talking in the hallway.

"I'm just worried about... you." Roy's voice trailed off as if was hard for him to say. Roy didn't like showing he had feelings for anyone but he needed to know why Tallulla was acting this way.

"I'm fine Roy." She continued to look out the window. Roy sighed and moved away as the bus started to make its journey. Tallulla felt a deep pit open in her chest as she realized Roy was just trying to help her and she had pushed him away. She wasn't fine.

ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

Tallulla had woken up with her head on someone's shoulder. Once she had lifted it off the somebody she found that Sam was now sitting in the seat next to her. He gave her a small smile looking up from his phone to make eye contact with her. He slipped the phone back into the pocket of the hoodie and began to chat with the girl.

"Are you getting excited for the match?"

It was nice. The normal conversation, Ted and Beard had been walking on eggshells around the girl ever since Jamie had been taken back, and after the conversation with Roy... Tallulla was just happy to have a talk with Sammy not about how she had been acting lately.

"Yeah a bit, you know I like it when the team travels." Tallulla gave a small smile to the boy, turning in her seat to face in. "How do you feel Mr. Winner of the match last game?"

The boy blushed slightly at the complement, "Honestly... a bit nervous." He looked down in slight embarrassment.

"Oh Sammy you know I'll be proud of you no matter what!"

"You say that now but you never stick around to celebrate! Even last game you tucked back into the office before any of us could go out drinking with you, and I know how much you love a good drink Fitz."

She looked down in slight shame, it was true she never really went out with anyone after a Richmound win. "Well I don't want it to be weird..."

"Why would it be weird Fitz, we all love you here." Sam immediately shot down.

Tallulla shrugged, "I don't know..." She thought for another moment, "I'm the youngest and... I'm just the photographer it's not like I go out and play with anyone."

Sam chuckled at the girl's excuse, "Fitz I swear to you that no one sees you as just the photographer, you're part of our team." The girl still looked nervous at the thought of intruding.

"Here me out," Sam spoke thinking about a way to get Tallulla to go drinking with them, "If we win this match you have come with us and celebrate."

Tallulla thought about it for a moment before nodding along with the plan, "Yeah, okay. I guess I'll go out with you guys if, and only if, you win the match."

Sam clapped his hands in delight. "We're about to get to the hotel by the way."

"Really? How long was I asleep for?" She questioned looking behind her to the window to see in fact they were pulling into the hotel.