Fuckin Rules

Man the part that everyone hates the most, but still has to be done 😭😭😭 the PTSD IS REALL!!!

Let's get the simple things out of the way first. You don't have to perma follow or even follow my main account @altaccounti or even @NiaDNinja.

You do have to follow this community profile!!

I'm sorry to announce this but the no tags staple has to be removed cuz we want this community and awards to reach more people so please tag 3 people with the admission. 😅

1. NO BRIBING The Benji and the Nia, Istg we will bribe you instead. Nia will rizz you up if ya a girl, ur mom and if your a dude she will steal ur girl so don't mess with us. And if I slip in yo DM's your gonna get a Chica Rizz gif and will be traumatised for life SO DON'T YA DARE BREAK THE RULE!! (This is Nia... No, I won't I promise.)

2. Famous books are allowed, just because you got 2 million reads doesn't mean it's actually good, like dude if I catch you writing pure garbage to the point even smut written by a 12 year old is better. Imma roast you until oblivion so enter at your own risk. Cuz ain't no way your work can be popular and bad. You have to choose homie lmao.

3. Your story will need to have 5 chapters minimum, if it doesn't then I will go to your community board and say "Skill Issue Bro can't even write 5 chapters" and 8 chapters if you manage to win 1st place for the special bonus round.

4. Ya"ll can't rush us for shit. If you do I'll send you a poop emoji and give you 10 reasons why you need a new barber cuz that bowl cut be doing you mad dirty 💀💀 hey be glad you don't have to wait till you even get a judge broskie lmao.

5. Of course let's have fun because at the FreeSoulsCommunity that's one of our core values.

6. We accept Mature and LGBTQ+ Entries. (Mature is based yall need to stop being lil kiddos lmao)

7. By entering this awards you accept the fact that we might roast ya, but don't worry 99% of the time its all jokes (unless your story is actually that bad)

8. There is gonna be a loser sticker for each last place and is obligated to accept/receive it. (Btw see it as a joke as it's just a rare Benji verified collectible not gotten anywhere else, don't use it on your actual book tho.)

Now buckle up cuz its Trope time bois!!!!