Tropes/Categories

These awards work with tropes/Categories Instead of Genres. The idea came from both NiaDninja and our Holy Mod NgoziGardenia so shout out them for the creative input, they built different fr.

Now we shall go over the 4 categories you can enter in:

1st one

Bomb Ass Bitches

You know for the Women that throw grenades at anal probes lmao. But fr fr did you ever think: "man I want a strong woman to step on me, shoot me in leg, drag across the floor, kick my balls or slap my man tities. Beat countless people up and spit on me while calling me rubbish"?

Yeah this is the category for strong Female Leads so each story with this element can enter this one.

2nd one

Big Ass Blowout

You know in the bible it states that on the 7th day god had a rest day, but in my headcanon god didn't rest. Instead that day he was feelin a lil zesty and invented gay sex. And I wouldn't blame the holy lord, who doesn't want to rim the fuck outta of a 6 feet dude with a 6 inch cock 😩. Straight was so 2023 so time for some hardcore man on man action and I'm all for it. Kissing your homies goodnight and helping a homie out does not count tho cuz that is homiesexual lmao.

This is the category for Gay stories as in male x male

Now Nia shall take it from here!

3rd one

Sugar Mommies

Not sugar mommas, but sugar mommies. Sugar can be seen as edible, money, or my favourite EYE CANDY. Romantic comedies for the win, but there is a catch: it has to be about mommies.
This category is for GxG, however, I will accept any story as long as I can see a female using sugar.

4th one

Big Dick Energy

Okay, you know that one guy that you want to beat the shit out of because they talk and walk like they run shit but in reality they are packing a pencil with one of those eraser caps on the end of the tip. I'm the female version of that lmfao. Anyway, as shameful as your character, someone out there loves them. That's probably me.

This category is for those main characters that people just love to hate.

Benji (@altaccounti) shall judge the first 2 categories while Nia (@NiaDninja) shall do the last 2!!!

Also, your book can be of any genre as long as your story has one of these categories' tropes in it!!

We are only accepting 10 books per category. So once it is full it is full.

Now onto the prizes my soulies!!!!