𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊. dawn of a new era

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"whatever i am going to sleep" she muttered closing her eyes again. he knows that she is pretending to sleep. even though she feels sleepy she won't actually sleep, the lecture was gonna start in few minutes so why not spend the rest of the time teasing her. 'this kiddo is pretending to be asleep' he thought to himself. duan jiaxu feels that this is interesting, he suddenly leans near her her. he uses his finger to touch her cheek and presses his lips close to his finger. he kisses his own figure which ends up making a small sound. sang yue opened her, she gasped softly, sitting straight up making him do the same. "what are you doing?" she asked, although not surprised. she knows just how much of shameless flirt he is. "what am i doing?" he said giving her lopsided grin. she squinted her eyes him. sang yue pulled him by the collar of his tshirt to kiss him on the cheek. "that's what you're doing" she replied nonchalantly while duan jiaxu was going crazy in his head, his heart beating at a rapid pace. now, they were sitting right next to each other sang yue knows that she could've simply moved closer but in her opinion pulling him closer by the collar of his tshirt was far more attractive of her to do so.

jiaxu gawked at her. looking all stupid and pretty at the same time, with the faint pink stain of her lipcolour on his mouth. he looked at her in such a idiotic──almost comical──way. flustered beyond a point, he tried to reconstitute his memory, he open his mouth a few times before shutting it right away. even when something comes out of his mouth, it's messy and incomprehensible. "y-you.. what did.." as an robot malfunctioning would do, unable to form complete sentences. sang yue beamed at him innocently yet fully aware of what she had done. and oh boy she was so proud of it, making duan jiaxu, one of the most──if not the most shameless flirt──flustered byeond a point he cannot form coherent sentences. yeah she was fucking proud of it. "y-you didn't you just took advantage of me?" he said regaining his state. "didn't you took advantage of me first?" she retored back.

"so does it mean that whatever i do you'll do the same?" his lips curled upwards. "when did i said that?" she raised a brow as he inched closer to her. "if you keep on troubling me i'll tell my gē" she rolled her eyes, flipping through the pages of her notebook. "tell him" jiaxu pronounced as sang yue looked at him with a solemn face. "afterall we have to go public sooner or later. it's better to do it sooner" he teased. sang yue placed a plam over mouth as she laughed. "we aren't even together" she chuckled. "we will be one day or the other" he whispered. "yea sure" she rolled her, sarcastically. "this doesn't mean i have agreed to you" she smiled. "it's so tough to court a pretty girl like you" he sighed as sang yue chuckle again. "okay i think it's time you leave or else i won't be able to focus" she smiled handing him his stuff but he slouched in seat, refusing to take his stuff. soon the bell rang as the alumnus liu xueting came in as she began to give her lecture. sang yue wore her glassses and started to focus on the lecture while whispering a thing or two to jiaxu. within a hour or little later the lecture ended as the students attending were dispersed. sang yue walked out with duan jiaxu while caiyu went ahead. "it feels nice to walk on campus" jiaxu commented as the two were walking. "didn't you walked on campus during your time in university?" she asked, her glasses now carefully kept in her bag.

"no. i had no one to walk around with" he sighed. "didn't my gē took walks with you?" she asked. "with your gē? am i that desperate?" he chuckled. sang yue gasped softly. "that was foul. i am telling him that" she teased with a mischievous smile on her face. "however i can keep you company for today" she smiled walking along with him. "wang zheng! wang zheng! wang zheng!" the two heard from the basketball court. it was huang xia's voice. "it's xixi" she chuckled unpon hearing her freind's enthusiastic cheering. "want to watch it?" he asked. "sure let's go" she mumbled as the two went to the basketball court. sang yue stood next to her xia, smiling at her friends who greeted jiaxu. sang yue with her friends and jiaxu watched the intense basketball game. they saw feng yuxi suddenly fall as his friends helped him get up and bring to other side of the court so he can sit while his knee bleed. "are you okay?" jiaxu asked to which the younger male agreed.