𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. homesick

❝ ──chapter twenty six,
homesick. ❞

 ❞

               𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 wei ling to make her day at tortures due to the commotion she had with jiang ying. as much as sang yue appreciated the fact that wei ling was being a loyal friend something she didn't appreciate was wei ling mixing personal and private affairs of people unrelated to her while only knowing jiang ying's half true and half made uo story. guanyu did the job of constantly keeping the two girls away to avoid any work conflicts. now, sang yue was walking back to her dorms. hands intertwined with duan jiaxu as her bag was over his shoulders. earlier the day he ordered her food with cheeky message attached to it saying, "give your lover a high rating please."

she laughed over something he said as her phone rang. sang yan was calling her.  "hello" she said picking up the call. "you have a boyfriend right?" he asks, in a rather pissed off tone. "yeah and?" she chuckles exchanging a gaze jiaxu. over the past few months sang yue something important she learned was that it was her relationship. no one else was allowed to speak on whoever she's dating, unless she was dating a criminal which duan jiaxu was not. and it wasn't like the age gap between her and jiaxu was that concerning. "so tell me sang yue the one walking you to dormitory is your boyfriend? he looks suspiciously like duan jiaxu" she heard sang yan say.

"oh god you sound so much like a stalker gēgē. are you here?" she asks looking around. "huh?" jiaxu asks her puzzled as to why she's looking around. "i think sang yan gē is here" she whispers to him. "behind you" sang yan says as he approaches the couple. "hey" sang yue greets him, noticing a worried sang zhi behind him. "you guys didn't told me you were coming?" she smiles. sang zhi is pleasantly taken by surprise over how her sister is handing this. "you're actually dating duan jiaxu?" sang yan repeats as sang yue shrugs wrapping her arounds jiaxu's arm for emotional support. unknowingly pissing him off. "let's get you back to your dorms. i don't even talk about it right now" he says coldly.

the four walk to her dorms, sang yue's bag was now in sang yan's hands. sang yan and sang zhi ahead of the couple. sang yue's hands are still wrapped around jiaxu's arm as she rests her head on his shoulder. he brings a hand to pat her head lovingly to which sang yue jokes that he's messing up her hairs. sang yan, however couldn't take the couple being lovey dovey to he grabbed sang yue's hand and pulled her with her siblings. sang yue screams but allows herself to be dragged. "i was about to tell you but you were the one who blocked me so now why are you mad?" she asks. "it's not like our age gap is 7 years or something. it's just 4 years not at all concerning" sang yue continues. "post graduate student?" sang yan asks briefly looking back at jiaxu who was now walking behind the sang siblings. "okay i lied about that because you know i was not ready to say who exactly. but come one stop being so salty. you weren't even mad about sang zhi's relationship. she's younger than me!" sang yue replied.