𝒙𝒊. re-encounter. say see you again before meeting again

❝ ──chapter eleven, re-encounter. say
see you again before meeting again. ❞

 ❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

               𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 wanted to disappear because what the actual fuck was happening right now was beyond her. she was casually standing in the bus minding her own business, scrolling through her insta. when she bus took a sudden rough stop. it didn't affected her much since there more people in the bus. her hand just fall of the handgrip. she looked up from her phone for a second to locate the handgrip and held onto it again.

her eyes caught a glimpse of vintage watch she bought few years back. the same vintage watch which she gifted to duan jiaxu. sang yue did a double take at the watch before gluing her eyes on her phone. it's not like it's a one piece anyone can have the same watch, she thought to herself. she licked up her lips hoping that duan jiaxu was nowhere near but well she wasn't so lucky today was she?

"sang. . . . yue?" she heard a very familiar voice. a voice of person she could never get rid of. willy-nilly the said girl looked up and hey it was duan jiaxu!

"sang yue!" he exclaimed again as the girl smiled awkwardly. inwardly using the most vile words to cuss out her luck. "jiaxu gē" she said unenthusiastic about the interaction. "it's been so long! sang yan told me you were in yihe last year" he said. "are you here to meet your online boyfriend too?" he teased. it reminded her of how he once teased her about it in lunar new year when she was in 12th grade. "no! i am here for university" she clarified.

"but you didn't told gēgē you were here" he pushed her buttons further. "gēgē don't you have like a job to go to?" she asked hoping she'd reach her spot soon. "it's a saturday. i am out so i can enjoy" the older answered. sang yue looked at the girl next to him who was smiling kindly at her. she assumed that the girl was his girlfriend just like her younger sister told her last year.

"yea right old people should enjoy before their grow wrinkles" she teased not really thinking twice before saying. "kiddo i am not that old" the guy defended, absolutely offended by the younger's remarks. before she could say anything the bus stopped. sang yue turned to see the stop. "it's my stop" she hastily said before leaving.

escaping out of the embarrassing situation she called up her freinds. she felt someone follow her so she turned and said "jiaxu gē are you following me?" the guy raised his eyebrows and smirked, "i just happened to go that way you're the one walking ahead of me." his girlfriend was standing next to him also on a call. sang yue squinted her eyes at jiaxu but turned around and smiled when she felt a small carton being placed on her one cheek.

she saw jiang yang. and a carton of small chocolate milk. sang yue was about to tell him about her lactose intolerance but realized duan jiaxu was in her presence and he had a habit of shamelessly eavesdropping. she remembered he gave her milk once and didn't wanted him to remember that tease her about it. she simply accepted the chocolate milk with a smile.

𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐.  duan jiaxu जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें