Chapter 18

The wedding hall is beautifully decorated. Elegant flowers line the side of the red carpet leading to the aisle. Elaborate and sparkling chandeliers hang from the ceiling. The venue looks like a ballroom of a palace. It is perfect for my dream wedding or maybe I shouldn't say the word 'dream'. I pinch my cheek to make sure that this time it's real.

 I pinch my cheek to make sure that this time it's real

I will finally wed my prince. Mom and dad are beside me, walking me down the aisle. Kookie is already there waiting for me. He looks at me with eyes full or admiration and love.

Gosh I love this man so much. We finally reached him. Mom and Dad hugged Jungkook after telling him to take good care of me.

Jungkook holds my hands and we turn to the officiant of our wedding. Jungkook squeezes my hand gently every now and then as if reassuring me that from this day forward no one and nothing can separate us.

Time for our vows. Kookie faces me, he gently caresses my face and kisses my forehead. "Love look at you, you're absolutely stunning. I have no words to express how much I love you. That's not my wedding vows yet." He tells our audience.

Our friends and family laugh at his words.

"Tae love, the moment I saw you on that first day of uni, I saw a glimpse of our future together

"Tae love, the moment I saw you on that first day of uni, I saw a glimpse of our future together. I told myself that if it's not you, then it's no one else." His eyes are teary, then he continues. "Sometimes I ask myself, how did I get so lucky to call you mine? You are my strength, my reason for living and my home. I promise that I will always be loyal to you. I love you so much Tae."

My tears are now falling like waterfalls. How did I get this man? I feel like I don't deserve him. But when I see how he looks at me like I'm his universe. I know we're meant to be.

"Kookie." I started. "You came into my life and gave colors to it. You gave me a love that I thought was only possible in fairytales. You are my safe haven and my happiness. I promise to love only you and you alone. I love you."

We kiss and the crowd applauds. This is the happiest day of my life. I can't wait to spend our lives as husbands.

The reception is exquisite. The food is amazing. Happiness fills the venue. Jungkook and I feed the cake to each other.

We dance with our arms wrap around each other

We dance with our arms wrap around each other. We sway to the beat of the music. When the song changes, Jiminie approaches us. He fondly smiles at us.

"Congratulations Jungkook, may I dance with my bestie?"

"Thanks, Jimin and sure you can dance with Tae." He answered. "Love I will just sit there beside our parents."

I nod at him. My eyes follow him as he sits beside his parents. Jiminie clears his throat to get my attention. My face reddens as I'm embarrassed. Jiminie chuckles and teases me that I'm totally whipped with Jungkook.

Jiminie and I start to dance. "See, I told you at the first day of uni, you'll meet your prince. Do you still think it's the frog prince?" He teases me.

I lightly slaphis arm and pout. "Jiminie don't tease me. How can you call Kookie a frog prince?"

He laughs, "Okay, okay I'm just joking but seriously, I'm so happy for you Tae."

"Thank you Jiminie, this is the happiest day of my life."

                                         💞

Jungkook and I drive back to our penthouse. Tomorrow we'll fly to our honeymoon destination.

Wait this is not the way to the penthouse.

"Kookie, where are we going?" I confusedly asked.

"We're going home." He smiled.

"But this is not the way to our penthouse."

"Really? I didn't notice that." He joked.

"Kookie, you're too much, but where are we going really?"

"It's a surprise, love. Have patience or I'll kiss that pout."

He parks the car and there stands a very beautiful house. It's quite big and has a swimming pool. Wow!

"Kookie whose house is this?" I excitedly asked

"Take a guess, love."

I hug him tightly. "Oh my gosh, really?! It's ours. Thank you Kookie."

"Do you like it?"

"Hmmm... NO!"

"What? Why?"

"Because I love it Kookie, got yah!" I ran away from him. A giggle escaped my lips.

"Come here." And he chased after me.

🌻🐰🐯🌻

Next stop, Epilogue. 💞