Ch 2: Echoes of Elegance

The morning sun painted the city skyline in a warm hue, yet the within the walls of the chic building the air was forzen like ice, as Rose walked through the corridors. Her each step echoed through the polished marble halls.

Rose entered into her office, decorated with minimalist design, a cream coloured work desk complimented with all the necessary items in golden and a panoramic view of the city's skyline, tall buildings spreading afar, standing in the morning light as if some uneven dominos arranged unevenly. It was an ideal haven for the CEO of a newly celebrated luxury fashion house. As she settled behind her desk, her secretary, Alice, informed her with the day's agenda in hand.

"Good morning, Rose," Alice greeted with a lively smile. "Here's your schedule for today. You have a meeting with the design team at ten, followed by the presentation by marketing team at noon."

Rose went through the schedule nodding in agreement before her gaze shifted to the reminder that stirred anticipation in her eyes.

"Oh, and Rose, " Alice continued, "Don't forget about DJ Alex's party tonight. Are you planning to attend?"

A subtle curve appeared on Rose's lips. "Yes, I will," she affirmed. "Prepare the Noir Dream dress and the blue rose necklace for tonight."

As Alice left to ensure that everything was arranged to Rose's exact standards, Rose squealed and grinned from ear to ear in excitement.

The party was the stage for convergence of influential celebrities, an arena she knows from inside-out, where each interaction was like a chess move in her carefully constructed world.

The thought of the evening's affair stirred a rush of emotions that she carefully curated and wore like a mask, concealing her true nature. In the world of the elite, she was a symphony of grace yet a mystery to all.

With a swift glance at the cityscape, Rose returned her focus to the tasks at hand. Reviewing proposals, signing off documents and checking progress reports. Each minute was a canvas for her well thought out moves.

***

Far away from the bustle of Rose's preparations, Shawn's home was bathing in a serene atmosphere, a sweet escape from fame's chaos.

Shawn reclined on his favorite leather chair, savouring a rare day off. Platinum blonde locks falling across his forehead like liquid moonlight, framing his sharp facial features.

His fingers busy flipping through the glossy pages of a business magazine, as he read articles during quite moments.

Ron, Shawn's ever-diligent manager, walked back and forth around the room, dealing with all the minute details for the upcoming concert in London.

Papers shuffled, phones buzzed, plans unfolded like a chaos, but amidst this frenzy, Shawn remained engrossed in his own world, lost in the articles laid out before him.

A face, elegant and distinctive, halted Shawn's gaze. Beneath those soft locks, his brown eyes were fixated on the image of a woman whose aura of mystery and creativity had him curious for months.

Rising to fame as soon as she stepped into the fashion world. Although her brand was all the rage among influentials, very little was known about this woman's private life. Her designs had amazed every eye it met, an undeniable force in an industry that constantly craved novelty.

"Ron," Shawn called out, his voice cutting through the commotion.

Ron, juggling phone calls and schedules, turned his attention to Shawn, a big question mark was visible on his face.

"How about we collaborate with this fashion designer for my next tour?" Shawn inquired, pointing to the feature that caught his attention.

As Ron's curiosity piqued, he approached Shawn, going through the article that had sparked such interest in him. He recognized the woman, she was an icon of innovation and style who had stepped into the limelight just recently.