Are you really Kim Taehyung?

Magsimula sa umpisa

No, I don't have time for that.

"I'll take them some other time." I replied with a fake smile and quickly went out.

___________________

Author's POV:

Jungkook was watering the flowers on his roof while thinking about something. He looked at her house.

Taehyung's POV:

I was sitting on the floor still tied. But at least now she has stuffed a clean cloth inside my mouth instead of that filthy sock.

Suddenly my gaze went towards a window which was a little high. Through that window, I could see that someone was walking on the adjacent roof. But only legs of that person were visible, not face. Maybe he can help me. Yeah, it was a 'he'.

So I tried to make some noise for him to notice me.

"Heysbdnssnslook......"

But he just walked away from there. I guess he didn't heard me. I sighed through the stuffed cloth.

Jungkook's POV:

I was walking on my roof. Suddenly I heard some sounds. I guess these were from Y/N's house. So I walked towards her door.

Author's POV:

Jungkook opened the door and entered inside to see Taehyung there tied in ropes and a cloth was stuffed inside his mouth. He was aggressively trying to say something.

He came and leaned to match his level. He looked at him carefully and pulled out the cloth from his mouth. Taehyung coughed a bit after the cloth was taken out.

"Thank you!" Taehyung said.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked while looking in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm Kim Taehyung." He replied.

"Are you really Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook again asked.

"I'm really Kim Taehyung, so please untie this." He said eyeing towards the rope.

"You're really, really Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked again while narrowing his eyes.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in disbelief.

"What the fuck else he want me to say?" Taehyung thought.

"You are awfully doubtful. Do you think that there's another luxurious face like this in Korea?" Taehyung said with a little raise in voice.

"In the last three years, the hallyu star, Kim Taehyung who received acting, entertainment, popularity, singing award and grand slam in all broad casting stations, also voted the #1 actor that all producers want to work with, not only famous in Korea but in Europe and southeast Asia,.....that's me." He said in one breath.

After saying this in one breath, he took a deep breath. He was so furious at that time. But he calmed himself down and smiled at Jungkook hoping that he would believe him now.

He was, in fact, looking totally crazy to Jungkook.

Jungkook was still silent nor he was doing anything. It made Taehyung confused.

"Anyway, I'm really him, so untie thus quickly!" Taehyung yelled.

But Jungkook still didn't say anything. He was just staring at Taehyung.

"Please.....please?" He pleaded.

Jungkook sighed and opened the ties of his legs. But his hands were still tied.

"Thank you" Taehyung said and stood up. He ran outside happily like a crazy.

He went outside on the roof. The Sundays were hitting his face, which was not washed from so many days.

"Wow! I'm finally outside." He said while feeling the cool breeze on his skin.

"I'M SAVED.......I'M SAVED........I'M FINALLY SAVED!" He yelled in happiness.

"It's a relief. The air is so fresh." He said. But suddenly he heard someone's voice.

"H-how d-did y-you....h-how?"

He looked at his side to see Y/N standing there.

"Hey, you! You're over now!" He said to her.

"Calm down first!" She said while coming near him.

"Hwy, hey, don't come near me. Don't come near me. I said don't come close."

Till then, Jungkook had also came outside. Taehyung went towards him and said.

"Look here. Look at her. She is the woman who kidnapped me."

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"It was right." Jungkook said.

"It's over for you. There are two guys here now!" Taehyung said and grinned in happiness.

TO BE CONTINUED........