Preview (Part 1)

The Spring semester of our second year, or "Second Spring" as we called it, was one of the most interesting Semesters of Cartoon Elementary to date.

To start with, one of us would learn about the Importance of being honest, and not lying to get out of Situations. The Transfer Fox would work with Tails and the Squirrel on her big project, and then the next week, we had snow again. After that, was the Valentine's Fiasco.

We all got to attend a special show, hosted by a cheeky Blue Heeler Puppy.

The Leap Year day would come and go, but then a Science project gone wrong would turn one of us into a baby, and force the Warners to take care of said baby with the Pre-Kindergarteners.

Then, we all spent a day together on Spring Break, which we all enjoyed gathering at Spring Break every year like we did. The Week after, the Caped Blue Heeler would return to help the Super Readers solve their super big Problem.

The Book Fair would come and go, and then The Girls of the School would go on an amazing adventure to save the day from a threat in a two-part special, and then the Blue Heeler and her sister had to protect their mouse friends from the cats that always wanted to catch and eat them.

We also had a bit of fun as Spring Began, As Cartoon Elementary started their own "Little League" For Baseball and Softball.

Finally, Easter came and we held our annual party as always, and without interruptions or secrets, it proved to be one of the best holiday celebrations besides Christmas.

These are the Stories of the First half of the Second semester of our Second Year, also known as the Second Spring. The adventures all of us would have during our second year at the School were some of the most eventful too, and probably, one of the most memorable in my opinion.

I hope you enjoy them because my friends at the Circle of Trust and I all helped work together to make such a long and eventful year come to an eventual close.

And who am I? My name is Bunny. Bugs Bunny. And on behalf of my wife Lola, my 4 children, and all my friends, followers, and extended family... I welcome you to...

CARTOON ELEMENTARY

The Semester Begins, January 12