2

I am so out of breath as i get out of my car. I won the championship again.

As soon as I take my helmet off i see Arthur running straight at me with open arms, sweeping me off my feet. I scream still struggling to find the words and breathe. As soon as i feel the ground underneath me again. I feel the whole team running at me.
"THREE?!" Arthur shakes me.
The tears start forming in my eyes. But then it all ends shortly when i am brought to do the post interviews. God i hate them, i hate them so muchhh.

- HOWD YOU FEEL AFTER YOU SECURED YOUR POINTS FOR THE TITLE FOR THE 3RD TIME IN YOUR CAREER.

      How'd you think i feel...Jesus

- Well i feel great and I'm so beyond excited and thankful to be here doing the thing i love the most with a great team.

-WHOD YOU LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS WIN TO?

-my mom who's hopefully watching me and everyone who supported me and showed me love whenever i needed any kind of motivation or reassurance . My uncle who made me fall in love with the sport . id specially dedicate this win to my team who worked none stop to get here today.

-DO YOU THINK THIS WIN WILL GET YOU INTO F1

               God i wish

- Its any drivers dream to be in f1. Well, I already won my 3 titles in all competitions as a rookie, there's nothing left for me to do. However, i think that many managers and people on the media would see me a bit too young for such a position but I'm here for more challenges and I'll work till i get there i know how much dedication it takes and i'm more than ready to fight through it. But for now I still have a race left and I'm not counting on dropping any points.

-HOWD YOU DEAL WITH CRITICISM ON SOCIAL MEDIA

- I dont really care. At the end of the day I'm doing this for me as something I'm passionate about . And if anything, criticism motivates and pushes me to reach my full potential. Id be lying if i say it doesn't annoy me sometimes giving that most people criticize me for being the only girl who does what i do , some even criticize me for being "too aggressive on the track" but i know what i signed up for.

-THAT'S IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN.

I just nod with a smile and leave to get changed out of my suit. As soon as I'm done i grab my phone to call my mom who left me no less than 50 voice messages.

As soon as i hit call I'm already answered with her face sticking in the camera which makes me chuckle

"REE, MY CHAMP. I MISS YOU."  She screams into the phone.

"I miss you too mumii, i really wanted to have you here with me today."

"I know , me too but you know i can't" she says with a sad tone.

I give her a sad smile in return , slightly looking down.

"Hey! No! You worked hard to get where you are , don't you let anything bother you today. Besides I'll see you tomorrow and you better have something nice planned for us for next week." My mom scolds me.

I nod to myself. "yea you're right, and don't you worry i have the full week prepared for you."

"That's my girl, now go celebrate and enjoy yourself a little."

"Hay hay captain." I smile to her.

She smiles back before she disappears again.

God i really want to go home and sleep till the afternoon. However that wasnt possible. The team insisted on celebrating in one of Barcelona's most popular clubs. Before i can even argue i find myself in my room getting ready even though i have to be up early tomorrow . Wearing a short silver glittery dress that hugged my body with black shoes, basic make up and my hair in a slick bun.

As i enter the club I can't see a thing. Saying the club is brimming would be an understatement.I can barely move .I feel lost for a second until i feel a tap on my shoulder. Its Arthur, he gives me a short hug and then leads me to where the team is hanging, the vip section. i though it would be more calm there, but for some reason it is even more crowded. However i feel a sudden rush of adrenaline i don't bother to think about it.

"THEREEE SHEE ISSS" Arthur yells as we make it to the bar. The whole team turns around and started yelling "THE CHAMPION". I can't stop the smile from growing. And we start the celebration.

As i am dancing i keep bumping into people which really throws me off. Why is it so crowded.

"Isnt this the vip section" I ask. " apparently fc barcelona celebrate their win here tonight" Arthur shrugs. "What a coincidence" i chuckle " yea i know right, but you know what, don't let it bother you and just enjoy it, after all its your day" he screams because of the loud music. I smile at him " yeah you're right"

i love Arthur, he stuck with me for as long as i can remember . I had a great year with him in f3 as my co-driver but the bond goes way back and stronger than that , he's like a brother to me, he gets me without having to explain myself and always takes care of me. "Wanna grab a drink?" I ask not feeling my legs anymore. "Thought you'd never ask" .

The whole group insisted on shots.

"Shots?" Arthur smirked at me

"You do realize I'm still just 17 don't you.'' i raise an eyebrow at him while taking a sip of my drink.

"So what you're drinking anyways." He scoffs

"There's no way you're comparing my vodka soda to actual tequila shots." I argue.

" yea yea whatever." He replies grabbing his drink.

" give it 3 more months and you'll have the ultimate drinking buddy." I assure him while giving him a small rub on the back.

"Can't wait" we both laugh making our way back.

As i dance and trying to enjoy myself without bumping into anyone i suddenly feel my whole body smashing into someone's chest...