stuff i thought of

Depuis le début

"What do you mean?" I quickly follow behind him. He opens a closet and yanks out a silver gun. "What are you gonna do with that?"

Cellbit turns to me with hatred in his eyes, of course, the hatred wasn't directed towards me, but it still scared me a bit. "I'm gonna hunt down the vampire that killed Roier"

☆☆☆

(Yn and cellbit go to the towns library to do research on vampires. She like is trying to convince him it wasn't Alex or smth)

"Look," Cellbit points to a paragraph in the book he was reading. I look up from my book and peak at the one in front of him. "First female V.H.A member is the first to kill two real vampires" He reads to me. "Her name was--"

"M/N, L/N" I stare at the name with wide eyes. How was that even possible? "N-No, that isn't possible. Cellbit," I step back. He stands up straight and worryingly steps closer. "That's my mother-- how? She.. she wasn't alive seventy years ago!" I exclaim, throwing my hands into my hair.

Cellbit picks up the book and continues reading. "There's a whole biography for her. M/N, L/N was a well known vampire hunter for around fifty years before people started speculating that she wasn't human because of her young looks, even though she should've been in her sixties. It was later revealed after she had given birth to her daughter, Y/N, L/N, that she was a vampire" After he had finished reading, he quickly lifted his head and stared at me in shock. "Does that make you a vampire?!" He shouts, dropping the book to the floor when he throws his hands in the air.

"Shh!" A librarian shushes us.

"Wha-- sorry! And, no? I don't think so? I'm not blood hungry.. I don't feel like a vampire? Maybe I'm just a human like my father?" I ramble, trying to think of an explanation for all of this.

"Maybe.." Cellbit hums. He picks up the book off the floor and flips back open to the page he was on. "The two vampires she killed.. do you know who they are?" He asks me.

"Uhh.." I walk back over and peak at the book, reading the part about the two vampires. "Some townspeople claimed to have seen the female vampire holding a bat when she had collapsed, but it had flown away by the time the V.H.A had arrived" I read to myself. My eyes stare at the words, not quite believing what I was seeing. "Alex.." I whisper.

"Who?" Cellbit questions.

"We need to go" I take the book from Cellbit's hands and start walking. "I need you to meet someone"

☆☆☆

(Cellbit finds out Alex is the one who murdered roier so he starts attacking him/trying to kill him. Schlatt cuts in on the fight to say there's a way to see roier again)

"He's not gone forever y'know" Schlatt speaks up. Cellbit and I both turn to him with a look of confusion on our faces. "Roier. He's a ghost, I mean.. Alex did eat his heart, so he can't actually rest" He crosses his arms and shrugs.

Cellbit gasps and lets go of Alex's neck. Alex immediately drops the floor and tries to regain his breath. "Do you know where he is?"

Schlatt looks around, his eyes stop on an empty corner of the room. "He's hiding. I'm not sure why, you seem to be really in love with him" He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"You can see him?" Cellbit asks.

"All ghosts can see each other, even if they hide" Schlatt replies. He glances at the corner again, he nods. "He doesn't want you to see him as a ghost because he's afraid you won't like him anymore" he tells Cellbit.

"Why would he think that?" Cellbit looks at me, then at Alex, who sat on the floor. "Did you tell him something?!" He grabs Alex by the collar and shakes him.