new years special

❝I guess I'm stuck forever by the glue

I guess I'm stuck forever by the glue

oh, and you.

Glue song
beabadoobee

It's been six days since Christmas, since Addison and Mike finally confessed their feelings

It's been six days since Christmas, since Addison and Mike finally confessed their feelings. They were closer than ever, I mean they are dating now.

Addison was basically still living with Mike and Abby. Sure it's only been six days but it feels like it's been six years or maybe Addison is dramatic.

Four hours until the new year, 2001.

Vanessa and her plus one are coming to Mikes house to celebrate with them. Addison is very excited to meet the person as Vanessa said they have been dating since a little before she got shot.

Addison is curling her hair waiting for the ball to drop. She was deep in thought about what she wants to do for next year.

Maybe a new hair color,

Go on a vacation,

There is too much she could think about.

"what are you doing now?" Mike questions walking into the bathroom watching the girl, his girl.

"Just fixing up my hair," Addison smiles releasing the curl she had, "Don't you look nice." Her eyes wondered to him.

"I could say the same to you." He walked over kissing her cheek.

"Did Vanessa ever say what time she was going to be here?" She turns off the curler and places it on the sink counter.

"Should be any minute now." He answers her question.

As if Vanessa knew what they were talking about there was three knocks at the front door. Addison smiles walking past Mike to open the door.

"Theres my favorite person!" She opened the door screeching in excitement, making the girls on the other side laugh.

"You must be the famous Hannah i've been hearing about!" Addison quickly brings the girl into a hug.

"So Vanessa talks about me?" Hannah smirks at the Blonde girl whose face is red, "Shut up." Vanessa muttered.

Addison welcomes the girls in taking them to the food she was cooking.

"Smells delicious." Hannah compliment her looking at the food, "What are you making?" She asked.

"The basic," Addison shrugs, "Ham, grapes, greens, stuff like that." She pointed to the food as said the names.

Addison smiled watching the girls laugh and head over to where Mike was watching the news, waiting for the time.

The new year couldn't come by any slower. It was fun having friends and loved ones with you but it was also boring waiting for the stupid ball to drop.

Eventually four hours became two that became 5 minutes.

The tv was blaring people who were singing for the new years. Addison was wondering how they weren't freezing their asses off.

The group gathered around sitting on the couches waiting for the timer. Abby was sitting next to Mike, Hannah next to Vanessa while Addison was on the floor eating grapes.

"Why are you on the floor?" Mike questioned the girl in front of him, "Eating grapes?" He added.

"I don't know, I've just been doing it since I was little." Addison shrugged at him. Her mother taught her that eating grapes before the ball drops would always lead to a good year.

Five seconds.

"Its time!" Abby yells with excitement. The girl got up and started jumping.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone on tv and at the party shouted.

Hannah and Vanessa shared a kiss same as Addison and Mike. They started the year with something good. Each other.

"Happy new year Addi." Mike smiled into her lips.

"Happy new year Mike." She smiled back kissing him again.

They continued to celebrate for a few more minutes until Mike decided it's time for Abby to head to bed.

Hannah and Vanessa said their goodbyes and headed their way home. Addison told Hannah it was amazing to meet her and she loved to get together again.

Mike and Addison were once again left alone. They sat on the couch, Addison had her head resting on Mikes shoulder while he had his arm wrapped around her waist.

She could fall asleep like this if she really wanted to.

"Im so glad I met you." Mike confessed whispering into her ear.

"Me too," Addison replied, "But also screw you for making me get shot." She tried joking. Mike chuckled and kissed her head.

"I love you" He smiled.

"I love you more." Addison lifted her head from his shoulder and Softly kissed Mike.

Burtneys note

Burtneys note .

So I totally was going to make Vanessa have a male love interest but I hated everyone I saw so...

THIS IS THE OC FOR HANNAH (I want her so bad)

maggie lindemann

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝗆𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗆𝗂𝖽𝗍 🎉