001

❝ But he doesn't know who i am

But he doesn't know who i am ..

..and he doesn't give a damn about me..

Teenage dirtbag
Wheatus

Working as a schools nurse is probably the best job Addison could have

Working as a schools nurse is probably the best job Addison could have. She loved the kids and how cute they were when they had a little 'booboo'.

Sometimes the kids would fake an injury just to see her and she loves it so much. They always give her a drawing as a thank you for helping.
Addison is currently helping a young boy who hurt himself on the playground.

"Alright, you should start feeling all better" She told the boy putting a bandage on his knee.

"Thank you!" The boy hugged her and jumped down from the chair. He waved her goodbye and left.

Addison smiled while sitting down at her desk. She went through her papers when someone knocked at her door. She looks up and sees her favorite student, Abby.

"Well hello abby" Addison smiled motioning for her to come in.

"Hi nurse maple" Abby joyfully said going straight to addisons crayons.

Addison watched as she went to the crayson and started to draw. She noticed that most of her drawings are of a little girl and a older boy or a little girl and other little kids.

"Are you using me to draw?" She joked walking over to abby.

"yes" Abby laughed. Addison watched entertained as abby drew a older guy holding a little girls hand.

"Who's that?" She pointed to the boy with brown hair. "My brother" abby smiles.

The two girls sat in silence enjoying each others companies. It was Abby's lunch so the office lets her sit in the nurses room.

After abby was done with her drawing she showed addison, it was a drawing of abby and her brother holding hands.

"Aw it's adorable." Addison complements her, abby gives a small thank you and heads out since lunch is coming to a end.

They both say goodbye and addison goes back to the paperwork the school gives her, she grabs the ponytail from her wrist and puts her long black hair in a sloppy bun, its not like shes going anywhere anytime soon.

Its the end of the day and addison is heading out of the door when she runs into abby and an older man which she is guessing is her father.

"Hi addison!" abby runs over and gives her a hug. The older, good looking, man tries to gets abbys attention but she ignores him.

"Hi abby, how are you?" Addison asked looking at the man following abby. "Good!!" She smiled at her.

"Abby, lets go." The man tells her. Addison stands up and puts her hand out.

"Hi, im Addison, the schools nurse" She smiles watching the man grab her hand and shake it. "Mike." he answered.

"Are you abbys father?" she questioned watching the pair laugh. "No im her older brother." He said grabbing abbys bag from her.

"Oh the one from the picture!" She remembers from earlier in the day, mike looks at abby and nods.

"We should really head out" Mike tells addison. "Oh yeah definitely" She smiles while they walk away.

"See you on monday abby" She says to the little girl who waves bye to her.

Addison finally pulls into her driveway. She is so exhausted she could just pass out any moment. She gets out of her car and heads inside.

She kicks off her shoes and immediately heads to her room. Before she even makes it her phone starts to ring.

Super annoyed, she walks to the house phone in the kitchen and picks it up. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, is this addison?" The unknown caller asked. "Yes this is her, who is this" She responded with a question.

"Its mike, Abby's brother."

Burtneys note

Burtneys note .

FIRST CHAPTER WOOP WOOP!! what do you guys think? should i completely delete this or actually keep it going...