015

❝ Yeah, you miss me,

Yeah, you miss me,

and all the things we did...

miss me
yung pleit

Footsteps are all Addison heard, her head and body were throbbing

Footsteps are all Addison heard, her head and body were throbbing. She was in too much pain to manage opening her eyes.

She tries to sit up but gets a sharp pain in her stomach. William did throw her but she didn't think it was hurt this bad.

Addison puts her hand where the pain was coming from, finally standing up, the pain got worse leaving the poor girl in tears. Before she could walk she heard someone shouting.

It sounded like a males voice.

She slowly creeped over to where she hears the shouting, as she gets closer she could hear more than one voice.

"I cant believe you guys fell for my plan once again," The males voice comes from an unknown room. She followed the voice into the room, the same room she found mike after he got "chased by a fox."

"Are you guys really that stupid?" He questioned with a laugh.

"You think we would just do nothing while you torture those children even more?" Another male voice speaks up, a familiar voice.

"they will be fine." William, Addison assumes, says, "They're dead anyways." He jokes.

The joke leaves Addison speechless, how could someone be so horrible that they can joke about dead children.

"You will die." A female voice speaks up, Addison opens the door to see Vanessa and Mike tied up in chairs, what did she miss, "Even if it kills me, I'll make sure you are dead." She tells William.

Which makes him turn to her and get in her face, "Go ahead and try sweetheart." He laughed walking to the door. Addison quickly hides behind a closest.

He opens the door and walks straight past her. This is her chance. She waits until hes out of view and runs into the room.

"Addison?" Mike watches the girl run to him, "Shush, he could be back any minute." Addison goes behind the pair and unties them.