The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

Aaron's POV

I dash to Mr. Washington's classroom and tell him what happened. "MrWashingtonAlexanderHamiltonGotRapedByMariaRenyolds", i say. "Slow down", M.Wash says. "Alexander Hamilton Got Raped By Maria Reynolds", i say. M.Wash has a scared look on his face. I knew he had a bond with Alexander so he would definitely make sure Alexander was ok.

 I watched M.Wash run out of the room, probably to check on Alexander. I also went out of the room and told some people in the school what happened. They spread it to others until everyone in the school knows what happened. 

Alex's POV

I walk through the halls and people are looking at me in a way as if they felt bad. I see Charles Lee, John's Bully, run up to me. "What do you want now, Lee?", i say. He hugs me. Lee. "I'm so sorry Alexander", Lee says. "Um actually i'm called Alex", i say, slightly annoyed. "Oh, i'm sorry, Alex. Are you ok??", Lee says, worried. "Uh, yeah i'm fine?", I say and walk away.

 What.Is.Going.On?!?! I see Washington run to me and grab me into a hug, squeezing me. "Son im so sorry for what happened with you and Maria", he says. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?!?", i say. "One of your classmates told me. I think it was... Aaron Burr", he says. 

AARON BURR?!?! HOW DID HE FIND OUT?!?! I run away to find Burr and teach him a lesson. I finally see him across the hall. "BURR! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!", I yell. Burr walks up to me. "Whats up, Alexander?", he says. "1. Im called Alex. and 2...", i say and then punch him. 

Burr fights back and we keep fighting and fighting. A fight circle appears and cheers us on. "Burr! Burr! Burr!", i hear from Thomas. I hate that kid so much. "YEAH ALEX LETS FUCKING GOOO!!! ALEXANDER HAMILTON!!! YOU GOT THIS YOU STRONG ASS!!!", i hear. I turn and see Herc, cheering me on.

 Aaron throws the final blow, making me fall to the ground. I watch everyone walk away when i fell. Aaron grabbed me by my jacket and shoved me in my locker. Before he closed it, he said "How about you chill down here for a bit". I couldn't stop him because he had beaten me up so much and i couldn't really move well.

 Herc got me out of my locker after he found me and made sure i was ok. I had kind of healed in the locker. Enough to run to a specific place. It will hurt like a bitch but i need to toughen up.

 I run all the way to the stairwell that leads to the roof. There is a passcode to get in and of course, i know it. "1860". George Washington Carver's birthday. Mr Washington's idol. Lets say that M.Wash really likes peanut butter. I run up the stairs and to the roof. I sit on the roof and stare at the city. "Your not the only one who goes here", I hear behind me. I stand up and quickly turn around. John. "Oh. Hey, John", i said. "I heard what happened. Aaron must have made you really mad", John says and sits next to me. "I need to confess something. I was looking at your phone when you were in that hole to find your emergency contact and it said I was your emergency contact. Why?", John said. "My father left me at age 10. Then two years later, my mother and i got very sick. I got better but my mom died. Me and my older brother, James Jr, moved in with our cousin, Peter Lytton", I say. "Peter... isn't that the kid who commited suicide?", John says. "Yes". "I'm so sorry, Alex", John says and hugs me. "That's the third time today that someone has hugged me and said I'm sorry", I said and chuckled. John stares into my eyes for 30 seconds, not moving. "Uhm... John?", i say. Then, "TAG!", John yells and laughs, running away. Its a long roof so we have plenty of space. I tag John and try to get away. Then i feel a very strong force on my back and i fall of the building. As i fall, i try to spot who did it. Wearing purple? Black hair? Is it really? "Tho-"