Alex's Hidden Talent

John's POV 

Im hungry. Im going to eat some leftover key lime pie! I walk over to the kitchen and- wait... what is that sound? (Excuse me sir I would like to speak to you about your car's extended warentee)

I follow the noise and eventually end up at the bathroom, where Alex was taking a shower. "You will come of age with our young nation", i heard. That voice was beautiful... is that Alex?? "We'll bleed and fight for you. We'll make it right for you. If we lay a strong enough foundation. We'll pass it on to you, we'll give the world to you. And you'll blow us all away. Someday, someday. Yeah, you'll blow us all away. Someday, someday", he sings. Oh.My.God!

Gay Turtle: OH MY GOD ALEX'S SINGING VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL sent a voice recording

Baguette: :0

Hot Pants: His voice sounds amazing! 

Hot Pants: My voice sucks ass

Gay Turtle: Lets hear it then!

Hot Pants: Sent a voice recording

Gay Turtle: You sound really good, Herc!

Hot Pants: :) I sing in the shower alot but Laf never hears for some reason

Baguette: The shower is too loud. You cant hear ANYTHING in there. Anyway heres my voice. sent a voice recording

Hot Pants: I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!

Baguette: :-)

Gay Turtle: Ok about the noses

Baguette: I JUST LIKE IT MORE REALISTIC OK?!? WE ALREADY HAD THIS CONVORSATION

Hot Pants: I have to say, Alex has the best voice out of all of us

Baguette: Agreed.

Gay Turtle:Yeah

Baguette: Wait...John... we never heard YOUR voice

Hot Pants: YEAH! I WANNA HEAR YOUR VOICE :D

Gay Turtle: O-o-ok... sent a voice recording

Alex walks out his room and stares at me in shock. "Oh- um, hi Alex!", i say, nervously. "John...Your singing voice...its beautiful", Alex says, still in shock. He slowly backed up into his room and closed the door keeping that shocked expression on his face

Baguette: MY FRIEND YOUR VOICE IS EXTRAORDINARY! YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING! Even though Alex has the best voice, yours is also very beautiful

Hot Pants: I love your voice

Gay Turtle: Alex heard my voice and went back in his room...

Hot Pants: Really??

Gay Turtle: :( Yes

Hot Pants: Aw poor thing! I'm so sorry John.

Gay Turtle: He did say my voice was beautiful

Hot Pants: Aw! I think Alex likes you.

Gay Turtle: NO!

I decide to stop texting for a while and do something active like take a walk. I walk down to my favorite little hill and sat down. I looked up at the clouds and tried to figure out what they look like. Hey. That one looks like Alex! Oh god damn it i'm already missing him. Then after a while of me trying not to simp for Alexander, I end up falling asleep on the hill.

Alex's POV         (   R  a  p  e   warning)     (Hey y'all this is author from the future. This was a book I did in the past and I don't know why I wanted Alex to suffer I'm so sorry its bad like what tf me IM CRINGING ((You will see more notes from me)))

John just disappeared. Its now 10:00 and he's still gone. I need to find him. Where could he be? I run all around the city and still no sign of him. Then i see a man laying on a hill. I look at the man and realize its John. "John, you awake?", i say. Then he opens his eyes and sees me. "Oh Hey Alex", he says. "What time is it?". "10:00", I say. 

"WHAT?!?!?!", John says and starts running to our dorm. I try to catch up but then someone grabbed me by my hood.

 "Ow that fucking hurts!", i yell, watching John run away all the way back to our dorm. I couldnt see who grabbed me but whoever did was draging me to the dorm...so...good sign?? 

They kept dragging me and- wait... thats not my dorm! Did they take me to... THEIR  DORM?!?! "Uhm, Exuse me stanger. This isnt my dorm", i say, watching them lock the door. "Oh trust me, i know". 

She reveals herself, showing that she is the one and only Maria Renyolds. Im not a fan of this woman. She always flirts with me across the room and its super fucking annoying. "What do you want Maria?", i say. "Love me, Alexander", she says. "1. People call me Alex. 2.I already like someone else", i say. "If you wont love me, i will just have to use you then", she says, smirking. (Ohhhh nooooo)

She takes out a little jar of liquid and shoves the liquid down my throat. She then takes rope and ties my hands on different sides of the bed. She then ties my feet to different sides of the bed as well. "Maria...what...are you...doing...", i try to say. "Good night, Alexander", she says. I try to stay awake but- i blackout. (Oye, que Paso? Blackout blackout!)

(AAAAAAAAH CRINGE)