Stuck in a hole

John's POV

Why wont Alex respond? He's missing and im really worried

Gay Turtle: Alex why did you run away from me?

Green eggs and Hamilton: read at 5:13pm

Baguette: ALEX ANSWER US PLEASE

Hot Pants: ALEX SEARCH PARTYYYY!

Gay Turtle: Guys lets go find Alex

Hot Pants: I JUST SAID THAT

Hot Pants: oops sorry, all caps

Baguette:Oh mon Dieu, Alex. ARRÊTEZ DE VOUS METTRE DANS CES SITUATIONS. Je jure que ce gamin a des problèmes

Gay Turtle:...?

Baguette: T-T

Baguette: You guys never  payed attention in French class, did you

Gay Turtle: Nope

Hot Pants: No i did not :)

Gay Turtle: ALRIGHT LETS FIND ALEX!!!!!!!

Hot Pants: YEAH!

Baguette: OUAIS ALLEZ LES GARS, TROUVONS ALEX !!!

Gay Turtle: ENGLISH PLEASE

Baguette:YEAH GUYS LETS FIND ALEX!

We all run in different places, searching for Alex. I then see a familliar person hiding in a tree. Its Burr! 

"Hey! Aaron", i yell. "Wheres Alex?". "Im not telling you!", Burr yells. "Your gonna tag me!". Oh yeah. Im still it. THATS why Burr ran from me. " Also i forgot where he was! He ran t o get his phone and then something bad happened and i dont know what. I forgot. It was a while ago!", he yells. I ran away and tried to look for Alex. "JOHN!", Herc yells, holding Alex's phone.

Alex's POV                   

Im starving and dehydrated. I've been in this hole for 4 in a half hours! Its also burning hot and im starting to get dizzy.

 I can barley speak so calling for help wont work. I dont think i'll survive. I take out a recipt from the last place i ate at and a pen and write a fairwell note.

 I put the note in my hoodie pocket and lay there, in the hole. I try to get up but then... i blackout.

John's POV            

We look at his phone and decide to call his emergency contact. MY phone starts to ring. I- IM his emergency contact?!?! What about his parents?!

We keep looking for Alex untill Herc points to a big hole. "There might be treasure in that hole!", he yells. Herc dashed over to the hole and gasps. He slowly turns to us then ushers us over. WAIT. It cant be! "Alex?"

Herc's POV          

He looks like he is over heating!! I grab some rope out my backpack (always be prepared) and throw it down. John climbs down and grabs Alex. I then pull them both up (With Laf's help of course). I hold Alex in my arms and we rush to the hospital. 

                                                                            ~Time skip :)~

Luckily the hospital took care of him for only 39-50 minutes then gave him right back. We helped him walk all the way to his (And Johns) dorm and placed him on the couch to let him get some rest. "Thanks alot, guys.", John says. "Your welcome", says Laf. 

We close the door and walk to our dorm. Laf decides to take a shower. I get a reminder on my phone:  ~CHECK LAF'S BACKPACK TO SEE IF HE DID HIS ASSIGNMENTS~ Oh yeah. I forgot. I grab his backpack and check. Yep! his assignments are done! Good!

 Im about to close it when- wait- a book! I take it out Laf's bag and close the backpack. Lets see what this is about! I open the first page and its a bunch of french words... IN HIS HANDWRITING. Wait...i know what it is... ITS HIS DIARY! 

I wish he wouldnt have written the words in french. Wait... Google Translate! I translated every word in his diary and- LAF LIKES ME?!?! "AAH!!", i yell, shoving the diary back in his bag as Lafayete walks out of the shower.

"You ok, Herc?", Laf says. "Ye-yeah im good", i say. Im obviously NOT good. "Ok. Im going to get dressed", Laf says while walking into his room. I waited for a little and then he came out. I grabbed him by the waist, and kissed him. Laf pulled back, stared at me, then kissed me back. "Umm... that was weird", i say. "HerculesMulliganWillYouBeMyBoyfriend???", Lafayette blurted out. "Yes Laf. Yes i will", i say. The romantic moment is ruined by a text from John.

Gay Turtle: GUYSSS

Hot Pants: WHat

Gay Turtle: I was looking through Alex's pockets and found this

Gay Turtle: Sent an image

Hot Pants: ALEX WHAT THE ACUAL FUCK

Baguette: He was giving up on life when he was trapped in the hole?!?!

Hot Pants: I cant belive it. He was really going to just let himself die?!

Baguette: OK ALEX, c'est quoi ce bordel ?!?!

Gay Turtle: Alex has been through alot though so i get why he would give up so easily, but still.

Gay Turtle: Im gonna cheer him up. Bye

Hot Pants: WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT!!

Hot Pants: Me...Me... ME AND LAF ARE DATING!!!! :D

Gay Turtle: Congrats!

Gay Turtle: I guess were all in love with our roomate lol

Baguette: LOL!

Hot Pants: XD

I run to Alex, who is walking out the door, and give him a big hug.

Alex's POV

John hugs me. I love his hugs. I pat his floofy head and walk out the door. Today im going to the coffee shop. I run to the shop and order my usual: Medium coffee, cream, 2 sugars. I look and see that they also have key lime pie! I like key lime pie, but John LOVES it. I decide to buy that too. I quickly drink the coffee while jotting down some notes. The notes were about John, of course.

I shoved the notes in my pocket, grabed the pie, threw away my coffee and headed to our dorm

I shoved the notes in my pocket, grabed the pie, threw away my coffee and headed to our dorm. "IS THAT KEY LIME PIE?", John yells, running towards me. "Yes, yes. It is. I give John a slice and i have a slice. John scarfs down his slice and smiles. "Dang John!", i say, shocked. "Wait, i have the perfect movie for us to watch today!". I run to my room and put the John notes in my drawer. Then i run back. Today we are going to watch a musical called "Miranda". 

My favorite character was definietley the main character, Lin-Manuel Miranda. John's favorite on the other hand, was Anthony Ramos, Lin's best friend. Ive watched this with Laf and Herc. Laf really liked Daveed but Herc liked Okieriete but we call him Oak for short. John really enjoyed that musical. I went to bed tonight really happy, sharing something with John that i really loved.