Party Animal John

John's POV

"A party?", I asked. "Yes! Invite your friends and come on lets go!", Alex rushed. "Ok ok! I'll meet you there!", I said. I watched Alex run out the door and talk to Herc and Laf. I quickly got dressed and caught up with them. We walked down to the bar where our friends were waiting. "LETS DO THIS!!", Herc yells as he walks in.

 I watched as Laf, Herc and most of my friends got drunk. I watched them have so much fun and i didnt want to be one of the only sober people in the group. I had to do something. "One shot of your strongest stuff please!", I yell to the bartender. "Aww yeah! Party Animal John unleashed!", Hercules yells. I chug the alchohol get a couple more shots (not as strong). Then the group invited me and Alex to truth or dare. I was more drunk then Alex so i did more dares then him. "Eliza your turn!", Herc says. "Umm, ALEX KISS JOHN!", she points to him and yells. I look over at Alex and he is blushing. He jumps out the window and runs off. Damn it. Thanks alot, Eliza.

Alex's POV

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! Oh my god she wanted me to kiss John. JOHN! I cant. That will  ruin our friendship. That must have been so weird for him. I run all the way to the dorm and lay in my bed. ~BING~. Thats my phone. 

Gay Turtle: Allexxxx are yuouu okayyeye yy?

Oh my god. Its John. He cant even spell right when drunk!

Green eggs and Hamilton: Yep, John. Doing just fine.

Gay Turtle: Are youuuo suire. Whiey did youoou runn?

Green eggs and Hamilton: I just wanted ot go to the dorm so i can chill

Gay Turtle: Ima head too the dowrm

Green eggs and Hamilton: No way im letting you walk around drunk by yourself. Im on my way

Gay Turtle: Okayyye

I run to the bar and see John waiting outside. He looks bad. "Heyyy Alex!", He says. "Hi John", i say. We walk together untill i see some kids putting a big red "X" over some bubble letters. I walk up closer with John and see that the bubble letters say "St. Croix". "HEY DIPSHITS!", i yell. "I GREW UP THERE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP".

Herc's POV

I walk out the bar and see Alex yelling at some kids and a super drunk John sitting on the floor staring into space."Why did you yell at those kids", Laf says. Alex points to the wall where is says in bubble letters "St. Croix" but with a big "X" on it. "Thats where i lived when i was young. I left when i was 10. "Oh, sorry Alex. Lets get you to your dorm", i say, picking him up."Alright guys lets go", I say. I take them to my dorm and put John in his bedroom. Alex had already fallen asleep before i even got to the dorm so i placed him in his bed. "Alright Lafayette lets-". Laf's asleep. I pick him up and carry him to our dorm. I placed him in his bed and floped onto my bed, exausted.

(CRINGE T-T)