Reaction Chapter 1: White Room And Its Students

(A/N: Since it would be a hassle to type the full name every time, I'm going to use abbreviations to distinguish between universes. COTE for the canon universe, WRW for White Room War, MR for Masterpiece and Reaper, and NG for New Game+. I will also be adding (whispering) whenever a character is whispering to each other, meaning they're talking in private.)

Kiyotaka's (COTE) POV

*****

Shiro's POV

March 20th, 2016
Sakayanagi Residence

"We're here."

Me and 7 other people, my former classmates, had just arrived at our destination.

After being invited by that chairman, we all decided to come here out of curiosity. We didn't know why we were being called here, after all.

"Ah, so it's that time. It's my point of view, huh?" - Shiro

"Isn't this dangerous, though? This is going to reveal a lot about Kiyotaka's past, and that's not going to be good for him." - Akira

Many in ANHS turned to look at them and at me, confused and concerned at the same time. Meanwhile, I began thinking.

Considering that these are my former classmates from the White Room, and considering that this happened before my second year began in that universe, it was obvious that they were going to talk about the White Room, specifically...

"Something changed about the enforcer, didn't it?"

Those who were aware of the situation were surprised that I had realized what changed. Before anyone can comment on it, my former classmates in the White Room began to laugh wryly.

"Of course you would figure it out quickly. It's you." - Rin

"We're not even surprised at this point." - Misaki

"So what changed?"

"You'll see." - Shiro

Meanwhile, almost everyone from ANHS were confused about my words. 

=With the MR Universe=

"Oh boy, something intense is going to happen. I can feel it." Kira said.

"It looks like you are aware of the context of this scene, Yoshikage." the me from MR said.

"Yep. Just watch for now, they'll probably say it." Kira replied.

=With the NG Universe=

"Something about the enforcer changed, huh?" the me from NG muttered.

"Didn't you settle that mess relatively quickly, Dad?" my daughter said.

"Yes, but I have a feeling that this would be even more troublesome."

"I miss Uncle Shiro." Suzuki said, which made the people from WRW turn to look at him.

"You know about me?" Shiro said.

"Yeah! We see both you and Auntie Yuki from time to time!" Suzuki replied.

"Please don't call me Auntie Yuki, it makes me feel so old..." Yuki complained, while the rest of my former classmates chuckled.

"I wonder why Chairman Sakayanagi decided to invite us into his home?" my friend, Yuki, wondered out loud.

"There are rumors that the Chairman is under investigation, so the fact that he managed to contact us is surprising enough." One of my other companions, Izumi, spoke up as well. "Considering we had all dropped out from that place, I wonder how he managed to get in contact with us."