Chapter 25: Unique Skills

Start from the beginning

While extremely powerful in combat, unfortunately, Wildcat doesn't have enough mana or magicules to easily access any Items through the Gate whatever he wants, he tested it before but it seems he will only access random Items.

Tyler also hypothesizes that getting Overpowered weapons such as the Sword of Rupture and Excalibur, and finding them however is like trying to win a lottery. He also feared that if he used stronger weapons beyond his level, he would die just like the time he contacted the Infinity Gauntlet, so no choice but to use any Items or weapons that are close to his level.

He doesn't really know how many of these weapons he has in this Gate. During his experiments, he could blast his Items and weapons like missiles, but he could only launch a total of 100 Items and Weapons because of his current level.

"Damn, if only this story is a Cheat genre, that fucking sucks!" Wildcat humph, dissatisfied about the things not going his way, he also thinks choosing this Manual is the worst mistake. "God damn it!"

"Well, I think mine is better, you know why?" Vanoss suddenly disrupts Tyler's space.

"I already know, it's a skill similar to Yasuo. Speaking of Yasuo, I haven't played League of Legends since a decade ago."

"Yup, imagine me surrounded by millions of armies, when I unsheathed my blade and sheathed it in a blink of an eye, all of their heads rolled on the ground, does that sound cool?"

"Yup, cool it is." Wildcat said in a bored tone. "Wait a minute, you said you did a little command, I thought Terroriser was the one who did the commands."

"Well, I'm more like a Co-worker for him, but he still forgot I still have it, which I can command myself to be in Creative mode and get unlimited resources! Unfortunately I can only go to creative mode on our base."

"Yeah, that will be literally cheating, if you use it, we could easily kill that Humanoid Shit on the Metal and the Wither!"

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore, let's head back and meet the others soon." Vanoss said, "Also, how long will we make it to the village you mentioned?"

"Two hours. Tops."

Vanoss groans, "Guess we'll have to speed things up a bit."

"Dude, there's literally no such thing as a speed limit in this world. We're fine."

"Oh yeah," Vanoss grins, "In that case, let's go full throttle!!"

Evan flicked a small secret switch on one of his bike handles, revealing it to be a turbo boost button.

"Hang on tight!!"

"What do you mean by that Ev-"

Before Wildcat could finish his sentence, Evan pressed the button, activating the bike's nitro boosters. Now, they were driving at speeds similar to a Formula 1 car would.

"-VAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

"WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!"

——————————————————————

Back to our three idiotic heroes in Kalren City, the three have been living there for the past four days and nothing really happens.

Right now, Delirious, Basically, and Moo alongside with the Iron Golem Xavier went to the exchange center to sell the magic cores they got from the monsters they've been hunting earlier. 

Although they could just craft the money on their own, that was not a long-time solution. After all, the three needed to use those ores for that, and using their valuable materials to only make money was a waste.