Fortunately, the driver’s skills were good, he clenched the steering wheel and quickly stabilized his body, but because of such a collision, the car was rammed into another fork in the road.

The driver’s face was even more ugly. This road was an unfinished dead end road.

If, originally, as long as the other side found their side had lost contact and followed that path to find them, they could still be rescued. But now, they are on their own.

The modified off-road vehicle rammed this way several times, and it became more and more dangerous each time.

Finally, there was another crash. This time, their luck was no longer good, and the car hit the guard rail. Fortunately, the driver brother stepped on the brakes in time. Although the car still crashed and shook violently, the whole car stopped with a ticking alarm sound.

Fortunately, neither the two people and one cat in the car were injured.

Five men from the two off road vehicles across the street came down, with black weapons glowing in their hands, the visitors were not good.

Sure enough, they’re aim was Fu Xiao.

It seemed that they didn’t know that Fu Xiao was not in this car.

Little Sugar Cake stuck out his head and was very anxious.

The people on the opposite side have guns, and if they go out rashly, they may not be able to get a good deal.

But if they didn’t go out, the two of them are not necessarily at a disadvantage against these five, ah.

By the way, he is not completely helpless.

Although the situation at hand is urgent, what kind of battles have bodyguard brother and driver brother not seen, especially when they were licking blood on the tip of a knife in foreign countries a few years ago.

If they really fight to death, it’s not like they have no chance of survival.

There wasn’t any noticeable panic in the bodyguard brother’s eyes. He calmly placed Little Sugar Cake squatting on the seat in a safe corner, then his broad and rough palm rubbed Little Sugar Cake’s head forcefully, and then skillfully pulled the safety pin. While holding a gun in one him, he placed his other hand on the doorknob, he looked at the driver tacitly, and the two counted silently:

3——

2——

1——

With a bang, the door was pushed open.

The two men headed for cover to hide.

The moment the door opened, several bullets were fired, and the two rolled forward to avoid most of them, using the car as a cover. They are not vegetarians.

Not to mention that they are not losing either.

As long as they delay until the support comes, the overall situation is settled.

Relying on this belief, even after the exchange of fire, it was unknown who would be the winner between the two sides.

A gunshot rang out with a bang.

Another one of the mercenaries fell to the ground.

The Black Water saw that the person who came out was not Fu Xiao, and mostly figured it out. He wiped the blood splashed on his cheek and said in an unpleasant tone: “We still have four people, and there are only the two of you. If you put down your weapons now and tell us where Fu Xiao is, I can still let you live.”