Chapter 6

Author POV

Birds chirping could be heard through the window and the shining sun shimmering through it . Isn't it a beautiful scenery to wake up with this is the scenerio Aisha could wake up with but due her geeting late her mother sended her brother instead of her flying chappal as today was her engagement ceremony and miss was still sleeping her brother being an typical annoying Indian brother made her wake up in a unique style by throwing water on her sleeping self .
When Aisha felt the water she fell down the bed shouting.

" ahh mummy sunami agyi bachao"

" huh darpok billi bdi ayi sunami wali"

" tu toh gya kutta"

" ahhh mummy bachao ye chudail mujhe kha jayegi "

" Pradeep itna bda ho gya hai tu sharam hai ki nhi shadi ho gyi hai Teri aur bacha bhi hone wala hai besharam Ishu you only teach him something beta and you miss get ready for today "

" maafi huzur maafi aga se asa nhi hoga hum tayar hota hai "

" tu jati hai ya mai -

" Bye and good morning to my dear family photo"

Aisha mother sighed and thought what will happen to her God she is a total disaster how will she manage all these things after her marriage her father had already fixed her marriage just because of the pressure of the royal family but how will she handle all the responsibilities there. Whereas at Raghuvanshi mansion Veeranshu woke up at 5 AM and went to gym for his daily workout with his brothers.
His gym t shirt sticked to his body like second skin and he looked so handsome with the sweat all over his body while he was listening to his one of the favourite song Arjan Vailley while doing weight lifting. After a hour and so he came back and took a bath changed his clothes wearing his casuals as he had taken a day off on the request of his father then he sprayed his favourite perfume from Versace and went down for breakfast. He was having his breakfast in the dinning table while his mother and Chachi were busy talking to eachother about how they are very happy about there son's getting married to beautiful women suddenly...

" Enough eat your breakfast i don't like to people speaking too much while eating so shut your mouth and finish your breakfast fast and get ready everyone we will leave in an hour and I don't want any delay "

Aisha reached her parlour and makeup artist and hairstylist dolled her up for the engagement while the only thing in her head was her bestfriend not talking to her just because of this stupid marriage she didn't thought they will face this heartbreak in their years of friendship and soon she was ready and Varun picked her up from the parlour and left with her towards the venue after reaching venue she was made to sit in the room as her best friend's didn't arrived yet and they have to enter together inside the venue where the ceremony will take place whereas our boys too got ready fast and went downstairs where there mothers hadn't entered and there respective father's were impatient due to there mothers look which they were geeting scared of and finally they arrived whereas there father's were frozen due to how elegant they were looking in their beautiful maroon saree in which they were twinning and smiling towards them. Soon they also reached the venue and were waiting for their soon to be to enter when there only cousin viraaj said to Veeranshu

" Bhai control for few minutes don't glare at the gate bhabhi maa will come soon" suddenly he stopped and looked towards the gate and whistles for his bhabhi maa and bhabhi as he decided to call Aisha only as she is his bade bhaiya ki soon to be and rest only bhabhi as the other two brothers are younger than him in age.

Veeranshu couldn't take off his eyes from her he noticed her first time as in roka she was having ghughat all the time he was able to see her only from far when she entered and his dadi sa made her do ghughat for the rituals and now she came closer to the stage and he was geeting lost in her while feeling his strong stare Aisha was blushing like a tomato and sat beside him and soon it was the time to exchange rings when Veeranshu made her wear the ring holding her hand she got goosebumps all over her body and felt a whole zoo inside her stomach whereas he was thinking about the strange feelings he was geeting while touching her hands soon they gave few poses for the camera. there rings and dress with pose they did (my Aisha and Veeranshu)