chapter 4

Shopping Day

Aisha pov

Today we are going to shopping for the roka and I am very nervous for tomorrow as tomorrow is the roka. I don't know if I am sure about marriage but I have to do it for my family's happiness. I don't know why I have never gone against my mom and dad's decesion. Whatever they asked me to do I always did that only. It's just I don't wanna hurt them but I think this time in making them happy I have made my two bestfriend's sad. I think I should tell them the reason and say sorry to them for this because of me they have to go through all this.
I

reached downstairs in the living room.

Ritika pov

Today I am going for the shopping of roka with my family and two besties. I don't know how i will handle all this marriage and stuff. I was always like a tomboy and never really cared about what people will think and all but now I feel scared that what will be my future from now onwards. I don't know much about the Raghuvanshi's that's why I tried to Google but there was nothing about them more than there name,age, company, family and last but not the least there pictures. Well mom is calling me downstairs to leave for the shopping. I need to go right now otherwise I will receive a flying chappal (sleepers).I entered the living room.

RAGHUVANSHI :The Royals जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें