CHAPTER 5 - SECOND DAY

Nayna Pov

It's my second day and as always I was enthusiastic to go to my new class. Today I thought of wearing a frock which reached just below my knees, a but shorter than yesterday's skirt and matched it with my white sneakers.

I combed my bangs and I was happy to see that they were getting longer and I would really appreciate it if they grow sooner because I'm tired of tucking my hair and them blocking my vision

I combed my bangs and I was happy to see that they were getting longer and I would really appreciate it if they grow sooner because I'm tired of tucking my hair and them blocking my vision. I applied some lip balm on my lips and sunscreen on my face and made my way towards eomma.

That's when I forgot that I didn't take the notes which Hanji gave me yesterday. It was too tiring and I literally slept at 2am because I had lot of notes to be written and ofc I was feeling so sleepy right now because I couldn't get a peaceful 5 hour sleep. I slept only for 4 hours and it was disturbing my mind a lot. What if I fall asleep during lectures? was the thing which worried me because I don't want to portray myself as a sleepy head during my initial days.

I rushed towards my room and made sure to re-check if I collected all the notes from my study table and I rushed downstairs to have my breakfast. Today appa went early because he had to take extra classes for the children, so I need to go by the bus. So I kissed my eomma before making my way to the bus stop.

.
.
.

Finally after a 20 minute bus ride, I got down from the bus and I saw my university gate some distance away from me. I was walking while clutching the straps of my bag and that's when a bike swished from my side and trust me for a moment I thought I got into accident because that was a close call.

I literally stood still clutching my dress at the chest as the proximity and the loud sound of the bike literally made me scared to hell. I was so angry at the person who just did a rash driving and to his luck it was inside the campus, if he did the same thing outside, then he would have been charged legally.

I immediately looked at the bike which literally came to a halt at some distance. The person looked behind and he raised the glasses of his helmet and we had an eye contact. That was fucking Jeon Jungkook.

This guy had the guts to just kill me and I was so angry at him that I can hit his pretty face right now. I gritted my teeth in anger but he just smirked at me and drove to the parking lot. He's really getting on my nerves and it's been only my second day. I don't know how am I going to survive with him for the next 3-4 years. I just clutched the straps of my bag once again and walked towards the university.

But after few minutes, suddenly I felt someone push my bag from behind with a considerable force which was enough for me to stumble and lose balance and I knew who it was. I bumped against his chest and his strong and fresh cologne hit my nostrils. I closed my eyes in frustration but trust me he's really strong and I couldn't get out from his grip on my bag.