probably like my hundredth authors note, but its definitely needed.

-Bree's Talking Corner-

Soooo, hello. Before I get into this I just want to say, 5k reads on this book is absolutely insane, and that you guys are incredible! And even though it might not seem like it, you guys have helped me through so much and inspired me to start writing again!

You showed me that if you guys can read this book I wrote when I was 12 then you can most certainly read the stuff I write at 15, and your comments mean so much to me, to think my writing interests you guys makes me so happy.

But onto the elephant in the room. I never update this book, like ever. It's partly because when I first started this I was super hyper-fixated on Carman Sandiego. I still like the show of course but it's just I have so many other interests now. And being a teenager I not easy, school, work, and mental health are some other reasons I never update anymore.

For a while, I contemplated just deleting this entire thing and pretending like it never happened, but seeing your comments really pulled on my heartstrings.

And I do want to come back to this book, but as the title says, it needs major editing, there's so many plot holes and just unexplained things.

But my question is would you read it and if so where do you want this book to go?

I obviously had an outline for this book, and still do, but I also want your suggestions .

So please, if you are reading this don't be afraid to comment or even shoot me a message.

Interacting with this fic, especially this a/n is highly encouraged and anticipated.

Happy New Years as well!!