02.

LOVE | player x reader

𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖑oading..

We were soon on the train, I only agreed to come with Carmen because she was very pushy and wanted me to come, I could only think "Did she need me there?"

" First class, nice," Carmen said breaking the very awkward silence.

I then again heard a small voice, I looked around looking for anything from cameras to microphones, yet I found nothing. Where was it coming from?

" Ok, if I'm gonna follow you, a stranger, I gotta know what's with the voice?" I say looking up to the taller woman to which she only flashes a face of pure confusion.

" I think she means me," The meek voice spoke, I could barely hear what it said but it was loud enough to make out some words.

" Oh!" she chuckles, slightly hitting herself on the head. "This little guy," she says reaching up to her ear, soon she unfolds her hand and reveals a small earpiece, she holds it out long enough for me to get a quick peak but snatches it away before I was able to touch it. "That's Player, he is basically the eyes and ears he can hack buildings, bridges, computers you name it, "just as I'm about to speak I hear the compartment door open.

" Well, well, well, what do we have here Carmen SanDiego and oh a new friend!"

I looked up to see a man I have never seen in my life but somehow he looked familiar, I brushed it off, and turned my gaze to Carmen, looking t see what her next move might be.

"Crackle," Carmen said with sight but still a detectible annoyance in her voice, but she threw on a fake smile, it wasn't very convincible, to me at least.

"Wait backtrack, what kind of name is Crackle!" I said as I tried to suppress my laugh.

"It's called a code name," he said.

"Well it's a pretty lame one," I propped my elbow on the edge of the window.

" Do you wanna get hurt?" he said as he grabbed my collar. I held my poker face but I was actually terrified. Someone has anger issues.

" Woah, Gray, calm down, you know what we're here for, so come on," Carmen says pulling him off of me.

___________________
As Carmen and Grey talked, I looked out the window at the passing cities. I always wondered what it would be like to lead a normal life, going shopping with your friends after school, having sleepovers talking about who you liked.

Things like that but vile messed it all up for me, they ruined my whole life.

I got out of that hell hole a few years ago