01.

LOVE | player x reader

𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖑oading...

I walk over to my full-length mirror that was in my closet filled with gadgets of all kinds, I sip up my black spandex suit, that hugs my body perfectly. I then walk over to a table in the middle of my closet I gently place my finger over the finger scanner. I hear a light beep and the drawer retracts open. I grab a few things like knives and a tool to break into safes. I pull up my mask and head downstairs.

.....

I felt the wonderful wind of Paris hit my face, while the wind makes its way through my hair, slightly undoing my hair I had done beforehand. I look at my wrist stopping my running and my GPS lights up from my watch. I only have a few miles left, so I forced myself up and sighed cracking my neck and starting my running again.

I landed on the building and scooped out to see if anyone else was there, this is one of the most valuable stones in the world so this was only instinct, I thought it was clear until I felt a clear presence. I turn around and am met with a women slightly taller then me dressed head to toe in bright red.

"Hi there, I'm assuming we are both here for the same thing?" I say with a slight smirk.

"Hello as well, but who is this Player?" the woman with almost cinnamon-colored hair said put her clothed finger up to her ear.

" That's 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓪 aka the moon, yet I can't find any other info on her," an audible voice says.

"Mhm," says to the lady in red "Well I'm Carmen," she says putting her hand out with a bit of a hesitation, her hand slightly pulling back.

"𝔂/𝓷," I say shaking her hand.

"Well, we better get in there before the authorities get here,  come on," I grab Carmen's hand and pull her down. I can hear her slightly gasp in suprize

"Get down," as arrows shot from the walls, I've been through things like this many times before.

"Carmen Sandiego," A man in a tan coat says just as that happens I run up and kick the gun out of his hand while pulling out my grappling hook and shooting it towards the wall.

"Buh-bye," I say sweetly with a wink.

Now time to get that diamond.

—————————-
𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻'𝓼 POV
"Woah!" I say in pure amazement, she's good like really good!

"Boy was she cool I mean she only looked around my age I could never in a million years do that"I thought to myself, I could feel myself slowly slip from reality and fade into daydreaming.

"Player!"

''Player!''

"Player!"" Red says into her mic.

"Oh yeah Red! I'm here!"I say as I shoot up

"Ok so, instead of one train ticket book two, k?"

"Got it!" I replied, the sound of my keyboard could soon be heard.
——————-————
A/N
Hi this is my first book!  There are not many playerxreader books so I thought I would make one:)
See ya!
               - writer (edited)