Aadhira got up from her chair and moved towards the projector. As she started presenting, Dev's eyes were fixed on her. Her confidence and communication skills amazed Dev to the extent that he doubted that it was the same little girl who used to hide behind him on seeing strangers.

She answered every question with such certainty that Dev found it difficult to say no to such a project. He knew that the girl standing before him was not the daughter he had seen years ago. She had immensely changed, to an expanse that it was hard to find similarities between the 8-year-old Aadhira, who was shy and fragile, and the one standing in front of him.

His eyes suddenly fell on the wound on Aadhira's neck which made him realize that his worst nightmare had come true because it was rumored that the second founder of A.D. Enterprises was highly active in some mafia activities while being an assassin herself. Dev knew about this because she had also proved to be the worst agony for his mafia but he could never catch her. She was said to be as swift as a tigress when it came to her work.

This thought made Dev's heart sink. He would never want his daughter to be entrapped in such things. What if she turned herself? What if she gets harmed severely? He wanted to keep his princess away from all this darkness and torment. Still, his heart stood against all the logic his brain gave, waiting for all this to be a lie. Waiting for his little daughter to be back in his arms.

Honestly, as a businessman, he was proud of Aadhira's attitude but as a father, he wanted his innocent daughter back. The one whom he adored with all his heart, who was the princess of his heart. He had started regretting the decision to send her away from them. The girl had changed so much, not for good at least.

"That's all. Mr. Rathore, I hope aapko aapke saare sawalon ke jawab mil gye honge" Aadhira's cold voice rang in Dev's ears making him come out from his train of thoughts. Dev nodded subtly, no way was he going to let this deal go away from his hands which could bring his daughter closer to him.

Aadhira got back to her seat beside Darsh who gave her a high-five with a huge smile hanging on his lips. "Sherni ne jalwa dikha diya finally!" Darsh whispered to her which made Aadhira smile at his enthusiastic self. "Itna ki Sherni ke baap ki bhi bolti band ho gyi" Aadhira added with a smirk, earning a chuckle from Darsh.

Aadhira sighed in solace as both Dev and Darsh signed the contract. She was eased at the fact that at least Darsh's hard work didn't go to waste even if she had to reveal her identity.

"I want to meet you both in my office. Right now" Dev said in a stern voice to Darsh and Aadhira. While Aadhira was about to argue but Darsh nodded and dragged her with him. He does not want to be fed by an already riled-up lion.

-×-

Both Aadhira and Darsh sat beside each other in Dev's office as Dev was pacing around the room in anger. He had asked both of them to meet in his room after the meeting but he himself was not ready to do it. He had a severe headache and he wanted a break from all this mess.

"Sasur ji toh gusse me lag rhe h!" Darsh said in a low voice to Aadhira." Rok De unhe nhi toh aise hi chalte chalte ghar pahuch jayenge" he added.

"Mr. Rathore aapki budhi taango ko kasht mat dijiye. Jo baat krni h baith ke krrr skte h" Aadhira stated, gesturing towards the sofa in front of her.

Dev scowled at her," Ab baat krne ko bacha kya h Aadhira? Tune kuch chhoda hi nhi. Sab decision toh tu apne aap se lene lagi h, kafi badi nhi ho gyi h Tu? Maanta hoon Tu mujhse gussa h-"